80 Commonwealth Ave.
Charlottetown, PE C1E 2E9
Doors Open: 8:15
School Begins: 8:25
Class Begins: 1:05
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
Our Virtual Book Fair Will Be Opening Soon!
Tuesday, Nov. 10 – Sunday, Nov. 22
Soon you will be able to build your home library with new books to inspire and engage the young readers in your home!
- Every purchase earns Book Fair Rewards that can be used for resources to support your school!
- Orders are delivered right to your home! Safe and Easy.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $35!
- Family Night is Wednesdays from 6:00 – 8:00 PM local time – FREE shipping on all orders placed during this time.
Please click link: Virtual Book Fair website
After further discussions with the Chief Public Health Office and the DELL, some amendments to the parent teacher interview parameters are required. Below, please find the parameters communicated last week with the amendments highlighted in bold.
Parent Teacher Interviews
– All staff and parents are required to wear non-medical masks, except when seated a minimum of 6-feet apart during the interview.
– For in-person interviews, only one parent/guardian per child should be in attendance.
–No students or other children should be in attendance.
-If a parent/guardian is not able to attend in-person, alternative arrangements should be made.
– Parents are asked to limit their time at the school to the interview time in order to minimize the number of people in the school at a given time.
– Parents are not required to sign in at the entrance but are expected to sign in with every teacher they meet.
West Royalty School uses On-Line Bookings for Parent-Teacher Conferences for November 19th and 20th. A link is located on our school web page where you can register and book parent-teacher conference times. https://wrelementary.schoolappointments.com/
We would like all parents to go on line and create an account and book your child(ren)’s time(s). Online appointments will open on November 6 for booking. You can register and book your appointment time on this date until November 12th at 3:00 pm
|Phone interviews can be made available to parents who do not want an in-person interview. Please contact your child’s homeroom teacher to make arrangements for a phone interview.|
Information regarding how to register and book a parent-teacher conference time is available here: http://www.gov.pe.ca/edu/westroyalty/
For in-person interviews:
- Parents are asked to minimize the number of people attending; if small children are attending, they should remain with the parent at all times.
- In order to minimize the number of people at the school at a given time, we ask you to limit your time at the school during interviews
- Parents are required to wear non-medical masks at all times
- Enter the school through your child’s grade level doors:
- Kindergarten: Use Kindergarten doors
- Grades 1 & 2: Use main school entrance doors
- Grades 3 & 4: Use Grades 3 & 4 Entrance doors
- Grades 5 & 6: Use Grades 5 & 6 Entrance doors
Please practice social distancing when arriving and waiting for your child’s interview.
|For EAL parents who require an interpreter, we will have separate interview dates (November 23, 24 & 25) and will send home these times at a later date. Please do not use the online booking.|
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school.