We are collecting a $45 School Supply Fee for ALL 2021-2022 students.
This fee covers all the school supply needs for the school year. We ask
parents to make payment no later than May 31st.
All Homeroom Teachers in Grades K-6 are purchasing supplies for the next
school year during June, July and August. Anyone who does not have the supply fee paid by May 31st will be provided with a school supply list to purchase their own school supplies.
There are 3 payment options available:
1. Etransfer to: email@example.com
Please indicate students name and class with etransfer
2. Pay online on the Hotlunch.net Website: click on “Student Fee” link
under the “HOME” tab on the Welcome Page.
3. Send CASH only payment into your child’s homeroom teacher.
Important Changes Starting Monday, April 12
Construction on our addition is currently underway. They are making a new parent drop-off/pick-up loop at the top of our current bus loop. Construction on the new drop-off/pick-up loop will be taking place this weekend. The new parent drop-off/pick-up loop will be in use first thing Monday morning.
Procedures for Regular Parent Drop-Off in the Morning
– Please note that parents can no longer drop students off in front of the school. This area is reserved for busses only and staff.
– Parents are asked to proceed into the right side of the new parent drop off/pick up loop. Please go as far as you can to the pylon at the top of the drop-off loop.
– Parents are asked to remain in their vehicles. When parents get out of the vehicle, you hold up traffic in the drop-off zone. The new drop-off zone is much smaller than the one we were previously using.
– Students are required to get out of the car on the passenger door side. Please make sure your child’s car seat is located on the passenger side.
– Students need to be ready to get out of the car. Staff will be there to help if necessary. Students need to be dressed and ready to exit the vehicle quickly.
Procedures for Parent Drop-Off in Morning for Hang-Outs Students
– Parents are to drop their child off using the new parent drop-off loop.
– Staff will be there to direct students on the first day.
– Parents are asked to stay in their car. Staff will direct students.
Procedures for dropping off/picking up a child during the school day 8:45-1:30 – During these hours, parents can drop-off/pick-up your child using the front driveway. Please note that the front doors will be locked and students will need to be buzzed in (as they currently are). If you are picking up your child, please call the school office, and we will send your child out to meet you. If you are picking up or dropping off your child outside of these hours, you need to use the new parent drop-off/pick-up zone.
Procedures for End of the Day Pick-Up
– Space is very limited. Parents cannot use the staff parking lot, as busses need clear access to get out and on their way. Many of our drivers have a second run after they drop-off our students. They need to get over to the high school.
– Busses will be leaving the school and going straight out through Havenwood St to Kenwood Circle and then onto Lower Malpeque Road.
– If your child cannot walk home or go home on a bus, and you need to pick them up, you need to meet your child at the parent drop-off/pick-up zone. Students will meet you there.
For safety reasons, walkers will be held until busses leave the school.
We are anticipating that it will be very busy during drop-off and pick-up times. If possible, it might be good to have your child travel on the bus. Otherwise, we are asking for everyone’s patience.
Reminder: Only busses and staff vehicles are allowed to enter the school
driveway/parking lot during morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up.
Tomorrow, Friday March 12 – School Spirit Day – Staff and Students are encouraged to wear Green to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day