We are pleased to provide you with information on PEI’s new Healthy School Food Program:
– Ordering for two weeks at a time opening Fridays at 9:00 a.m.
– Cost is maximum $5 or whatever parents can afford.
– Everyone has to register online even if they can not afford to pay.
– Stonepark’s Vendor is Murphy Group.
– Options are all nut free/dairy free and gluten free with vegetarian options, as well.
– Food will be dropped off at the front door at 11:30 a.m., and will be labeled with the student’s name and put in thermal bags.
The website for registration and ordering is: https://www.food-for-thought.ca/ the link for which will reside on our school website.