As we start our busy week, here are some important notes to keep us on track:
- The HotLunches menu for May is now up and open for ordering. It is a long month, covering Monday, May 30th to Friday, June 1st (Did I say June?!). Ordering will close on Sunday, April 29th at midnight, but further reminders will be send. Many parents will see credits as three storm day menus were refunded. * TIP – Do not forget to hit the “Place Order and Proceed” button at the bottom of the menu to make sure your order has been placed.
- The month of April is Autism Awareness Month. At Greenfield, we would like to recognize this day in support our students with autism. On Wednesday, April 25th, we will have “Inside Out Day.” Students can wear their shirt inside out and bring a loonie or a toonie if they wish. Any dollars collected will be sent to Autism PEI.
- Bricks for Kidz begins on Wednesday, April 25th.
- Saulto Gymnastics Club will be here on Thursday, April 26th to do demonstration at 12:00 for students who are interested.
- Spring photos will be taken on May 10th for those families that would like them taken. Information will be sent home on this.
Enjoy the wonderful spring weather this week!