As we prepare for our last full week of the 2015 -2016 School Year, we have the following reminders:
- Frozu Fundraiser on Saturday. It will be a great day for a Frozu Treat and a great day to support our playground!
2. Don’t forget to complete the Parent Survey from the Department of Education, Early
Learning and Culture. It is important to provide your input. The link: hhtp://goo.gl/forms/izi2KdVAeo7ql1Uz2
3. School Supply Fees are due – $40.00 per student. Please pay as soon as possible.
4. Permission forms are being sent home for our end-of-year trips. Watch for them and
send them back signed as soon as you can.
5. $425 was raised for the Special Olympics with our “Stuffy Day.” Thank you fr your
Have a wonderful weekend!