Students are showing their appreciation to all staff at Georgetown Elementary School today. The sweet students in Grades 4,5,6 have organized an Appreciation Party for the entire staff. Personal homemade cards, signs, balloons, snacks and treats! Thank You All for this wonderful surprise!!!
- Today is Day 2
- IHT for students in Grade 7 and Grade 8 today at Montague Intermediate for tech, woodworking or home economics!
- Welcome to all visitors and guests in our school today
- PEI School Lunch Program is offering Chicken Fried Rice or Tofu Fried Rice.
- We are still accepting donations on behalf of the Kindness and Caring Initiative going on in Grade 4/5/6. They are collecting food donations to give to the food bank!
- Bake Sale on Thursday to raise money to go towards the food bank. All bake sale items will be $1. and they will be set up in each cohort
- Today is Day 1
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors in our school today
- PEI school Lunch today is Hummus and Veggie Snack Box or Ham and Cheese Snack Box
- Happy 12th Birthday to Keegan K. in Grade 6!!!
- Huge thanks to Velma Pinsonnault- she made another donation of beautiful double layer, knit hats for our students in every color you could imagine. Such perfect timing as the cold weather seems to have finally arrived!
- Bake Sale organized by Grade 4/5/6 on Thursday January 21
- Food Bank donations still be accepted to support the Kindness Project by 4/5/6
- Ms Krystal is preparing French Toast Sticks for tomorrows breakfast, let your teacher know if this is something you would like to order!
Today is Day 6 in the cycle
PEI Lunch Program is offering Mac n’ Cheese or Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Welcome to staff guests Tammy Quinn, mathew schneider and all visitors to the school today
We will be welcoming our Fish Friends back at the school once again this year. The fish tank in the lobby is being prepared for the delivery of salmon eggs. An exciting time at the school that helps us learn all year long
- Today is Day 4
- Welcome to staff guests Lisa Baker-Jackson, Julie Morrison, Norbert Carpenter and Mathew Schneider
- Consent for Skate at Three Rivers Sportsplex happening January 22 due back ASAP
- PEI School Lunch today will be Beef or Veggie Chili with a roll, breakfast club is offering blueberry and banana smoothies
Today is day 3
Jersey Day today!
Welcome to Denise McGillivray who will join us in the afternoons as a tutor
PEI School Lunch today is Roast Turkey with mashed potatoes or tofu meatballs
The ordering window for the next 2 weeks PEI School Lunch menu is currently open. Lots of great feedback from the new items and lots to choose from, check it out!
- Today is Day 2
- Grade 7 and 8 students will be attending IHT today
- Happy Birthday to our newest team member at GES, our day cleaner Ms. Martha MacLean-Happy 49th Birthday
- Tomorrow will be Jersey Day at Georgetown Elementary School- Any type of jersey by staff and students is welcome to celebrate the NHL restarting
- PEI School Lunch today will be Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The ordering window is now open for January 18-29- Check out the new and returning menu items of the PEI School Lunch Program
- Today is Day 1
- PEI School Lunch today will be pasta with meat sauce or pasta with tomato sauce
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors, to the Georgetown School today including Ms. Rose Cooper
- Jersey Day happening Wednesday January 13th this week
- Thanks to Margo Bond for joining our breakfast program. so great to have you with us!
- The cold weather is finally here, please send kids with labeled outerwear so it can get back to them after drying. If students are in need of anything by way of snowpants, hats or mitts please visit our Youth Service Worker, Ms. Krystal