The current weather forecast indicates that there is a blowing snow advisory in effect for all of PEI, with winds expected to increase between 6 and 7 PM. This is expected to result in poor visibility and hazardous travel conditions.
- PSB is operating on a 1 hr delay, Georgetown School will start the day at 10:10
- Today is Day 2
- IHT for Grade 7 & 8 at MIS today
- Bake Sale today put on by Student Council Government- items for sale at a cost of .50 to $1.00- All proceeds going to the Student Council
- Parent Teacher interviews this evening from 5-7 p.m. and tomorrow morning from 9-12 p.m.
- No School Friday November 23rd- Parent Teacher Interviews
- No School Monday November 26th- Joint Staff Day