Skip to content
- Today is Day 3
- Please make staff guest Ms. Linda Leslie welcome at our school today
- Students in grades 4 – 8 wishing to run in student council election on November 5th are asked to meet in Mr. Bradley’s room today at 12:35 pm for a quick meeting.
- Inside Out Day in support of Autism awareness will be Monday October 29th. Students and staff are asked to wear their shirts inside out and bring a small donation to go to the Autism Society of PEI
- Georgetown Flu Clinic will be at the Seniors Building Complex B on October 30th from 1100-1800hrs
- Halloween Dance on October 31 for all students from 2-3 pm in our gymnasium