- Happy Valentines Day!
- Please make staff guests and visitors welcome at our school today including Ms. Hale, Ms. Axworthy-Campos and Ms. Baker-Jackson
- Steal Your Heart Game happening today- Organized by Student Council
- Valentines Dance at the end of the day- 2:00- 3:00pm
- Guess the # of Candy Hearts in the Jar- Winner Reveal today
- Last day for Candy Grams-buy yours at lunchtime, for delivery at the end of day
- Hornet Pick of the Week assembly prior to dance in afternoon
- Grill Cheese Day for Hot Lunch Program
- No School Monday- Islander Day, Have a wonderful long weekend!
The intermediate valentine dance that was going to take place this evening at Montague Intermediate School will be postponed until February 27th.
The dance for all students being held here at Georgetown School Gymnasium as part of the Valentine Festivities organized by Student Council, will go ahead tomorrow afternoon as planned.
- Today is Wear Purple Day as well as the Walk of Silence Against Violence. Georgetown Students and Staff will be accompanied by the RCMP and Georgetown Fire Department on their walk @ 1:10 pm
- Bake Sale by the Student Union will be held at first break in lobby
- Valentine Door Decorating Contest happening today..stay tuned for pictures
- New intramural season is starting today with Tower Takedown. Sing up to join a team with Mr. Gallison. Georgetown Pink Waves & Georgetown Orange Peels were the winners of the intramural soccer season in their respective age groups.
- Candy Grams are available for sale at lunch time with Ms. Krystal, delivery of the candy grams will happen at the end of the day.
- Welcome to all staff guests to our school today including Ms. Georgia and Ms Anna
All schools in the Public Schools Branch and the French Language School Board are closed for the day due to road conditions across the Province.
- We would like to welcome staff guests today: Ms. Marcy Lesperance, Mr. Christoper Wu, Ms. Nicole Decoursey and Ms. Anna Campos-Axworthy!
- Today is Red, Pink and White Day in our student union organized Valentine Celebration Week!
- A chance all week to buy a candy-gram at lunch or take a guess at how many candy are in a jar – for a chance to win a prize on Friday! See Ms Amy or Ms Krystal at lunch time!!!
- Go Play after school for students in grade 1-4 today
- Tomorrow, Wednesday February 12, will be WEAR PURPLE DAY as well as a bake sale to be put on by the Student Council. All Students can purchase items at lunch time and first break. Items will be .50 or $1.00