Congratulations going out to Dennis Clory of Georgetown, he is the winner of the $500 prize for the March Grade 8 Travel Draw! Congrats Kade on selling the winning ticket and Dennis on being the big winner this month!
Thanks for supporting our Grade 8 students on their upcoming trip to Halifax.
Two draws remain for April and May, get your $5 tickets early before they are all sold out. Students selling tickets this year in our Grade 8 class are: Bradyn Carroll, Kade Rafuse, Terissa Gotell, Winter Guignard, Hannah Stoodley and Hayden Stoodley.
The upcoming week for badminton will be a busy one- The boys and girls badminton teams will each practice four days of the week with early morning and afternoon practices.
Thanks to all who came out to support and to see the Winter Concert that showcased all grades at Georgetown Elementary. The show was coordinated by Ms. Scully. Truly a Great Job by Everyone!!!
The Easter Seals Gift baskets were a wonderful success, all money raised will be in support of the 2018 Easter Seals Campaign as will proceeds collected from donations at the door.
Thank You Georgetown!
- Badminton Meeting in Library at lunch time for all who participate
- Today is Day 1
- Hornet Pick of the Week
- March Grade 8 Travel Draw today! Check back for winner results!
- Skate for all grades today at Three Rivers Sportplex 10:10-11:50 a.m.
- Georgetown is green today..in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day
- Today is Day 6
- Winter Concert is this evening at King’s Playhouse, Students and parents are welcome to arrive anytime between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. for 6 p.m. show
- Lunch today provided by Cooking Together- Pasta Bolognese for all students
- Skate Consents in to home room teachers please
- Wear Green tomorrow in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day!
- Easter Seals Raffle of baskets will take place at Concert after the show- tickets $1 each or 6 for $5
- Last day for March Grade 8 Travel tickets- Last minute buyers can get theirs at the King’s Playhouse this evening at Winter Concert! $5/ ticket for $500 prize that will be awarded tomorrow.
Cooking Together program has some amazing things coming out of their kitchen. Parents are reminded that lunch will be prepared and provided once again tomorrow by the Cooking Together Team. On the menu for Thursday March 15th is Pasta Bolognese (pasta with tomato, meat sauce)
All students will be served by the grade 7 & 8’s who help prepare this lunch under the direction of Program Coordinator and Red Seal Chef, Amil Zavo.