Today is day 2
IHT for students in grade 7 and 8 today at Montague Intermediate- Home Economics, Technology and Industrial Arts. Have fun and learn lots!
Home and School Meeting on Sunday April 25 starting at 6 pm. H & S meeting will be held at Kings Playhouse. Lots to discuss, everyone welcome, ideas on how to spend the money raised from the very successful Online Home and School Auction held in March will be the main topic. We hope to see lots of new and returning faces!
Welcome to staff guests and visitors Perri Wight, Julie MOrrision and Matthew Schneider at our school today
Wellness Walk at the end of the day, we are hoping the snow stops and the sun comes out for us!
- Today is day1
- Welcome to staff guests in our school today Lisa Baker Jackson and Shaniya Butler Ferguson
- Track and Field will be starting next week as our students are still competing in badminton finals – good luck to Layla and Jayda who will be competing in bantam badminton doubles
- Happy Earth Day everyone!
- Today is day 6
- Welcome to guests in our school today, Nancy Cudmore and Marcy Lesperance
- Don’t forget to get a consent signed by parents if you wish to participate on the Georgetown Track and Field Team. Practice starts Thursday April 22 and runs until May 20 under the guidance of Mr. Maund
- PEI School Lunch today is a favourite, Roast Turkey dinner or Veggie Meatballs. Both are served with carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy
- Milk can be ordered by e-transfer or cash. .80 for chocolate milk and .50 for white milk
Help us create the official 2023 Canada Games Mascot!
Calling all Islanders aged 5 to 12! We’re inviting you to have some fun and use your imagination to create a unique design that proudly represents P.E.I.
The winning submission will receive a Canada Games prize pack, a class pizza party, lunch with the Official 2023 Games mascot and the once in a lifetime opportunity to be a torchbearer for the 2023 Canada Games Torch Relay.
Oh, and every Islander who submits a design will be entered for the chance to win one of five Canada Games prize packs.
Now grab your crayons and get creative!
For more info visit 2023canadagames.ca/
Deadline to submit your design; 4pm – May 7th
- Today is day 5
- PEI School lunch today is a new item on the menu- Chicken or cheese quesadilla served with tomato soup- sounds delicious!
- Welcome to school guests Lyndie Webster and Shaniya Butler Ferguson and all visitors to our school
- Instrumental Ensemble will meet today after school
- Happy Happy Birthday to Bryce M in grade 3
- Georgetown Home and School Meeting on Sunday April 25 @ 6 pm – Kings Playhouse
- Today is day 1
- Welcome to staff guests Rosie Hu and Shaniya Butler-Ferguson
- PEI School Lunch today is Pasta with meat sauce or Pasta with tomato sauce
- Track and Field practice will be starting on Thursday April 22. Students in Grades 4-8 with an interest in running, jumping or throwing should have a consent filled out to participate and stay after school on Thursdays from 3:10-4:50pm. Track and Field will run until May 20th
- Intramurals today will be Salty Cobras vs. The Aces at lunchtime in the final regular season dodgeball game. Teams in finals will be announced later today
- Ordering for PEI School Lunch Program is open all this week until April 23 at 9:00 am. Order will cover April 26- May 6th, No School on Friday May 7
- Best of Luck to Ava Z. who is going on to badminton finals at Morell High School today in the novice division. Go Hornets!
Track and field season is approaching. We are going to begin track and field training after school on Thursday afternoons from 3:10 – 3:50 pm, starting next week Thursday April 22 until Thursday, May 20th .
This will be for grades 4-8 students interested in running, jumping or throwing.
We suggest that participants bring outdoor running shoes as well as dress appropriately for the changing weather.
Consent forms to indicate interest in participating are available from Mr. Maund and Ms. MacIntosh.
- Last day of school this week- students will be taking home water bottles, masks and all winter clothes for washing
- Wellness walk today at 2pm for all students- this will be scheduled on the last day of the week for the remainder of the school year
- PEI School Lunch today is Pulled Pork on Roasted Potatoes
- Breakfast club is offering a variety of fresh fruit this morning- yumm
- Have a great long weekend away from school, we will see everyone Monday