- Go Play resumes this week. Grades 1-4 Tuesday 3:10-4:10 and Grades 5-8 Thursday
- Hawaiian Christmas Day- Have a great xmas vacation in Hawaii Mr. G
- Get you last minute pizza, hot dog and milk orders in to home room teachers
- Christmas Concert is tomorrow at Kings Playhouse- Doors open at 5:30, students should arrive by 5:40, the show begins at 6:00!
- Tomorrow is Dress as your favorite Christmas character day..reindeer, elves, santa, frosty…
To keep the Christmas spirit going after having such a successful School Christmas Fair we will be doing a little bit of celebrating each day until Christmas vacation!
- Hawaiian Christmas- Dec 10
- Christmas Character Day- Dec 11 + School Christmas Concert at 6pm
- Pajama Day and hot coca day- Dec 12
- Santa Hat Day- Dec 13
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Day- Dec 16
- Favorite Christmas Story Day- take your Christmas book to school to share with your class- Dec 17 + Christmas Play at MRHS “Counting Down to Christmas”
- Christmas Dinner for students-Dec 18
- School Christmas Skate- Dec 19 @ 1:45
- Christmas Movie at Kings Playhouse-Dec 20
- Welcome back after a long weekend away
- Orders for milk, hot dog day and pizza Thursday accepted for the upcoming week
- Georgetown School Christmas Concert will be at Kings Playhouse Wednesday December 11th. Show starts at 6 Students are asked to be there by 5:40!
- Congrats to Hannah R. in grade 6 on winning the artwork contest. Her piece will be used on the cover of our concert program on Wednesday
- Go Play resumes this week with students in Grades 1-4 playing on Tuesday and students in Grade 5-8 playing on Thursday December 12th
- Go Play for students in Grades 5-8 today after school
- No Classes tomorrow for students- Joint PD day
- Last day for Game Force after school computer programming 3:15- 5:30
- Wellness Walk this morning at 10:00 am
- Hornet Pick of the Week Assembly at 11:55 am
- Christmas concert next week- December 11, at Kings Playhouse- 6 pm
- Game Force after school programming today and all week until 5:30 pm
- Christmas Fair this evening from 6- 7:30. Santa will be here, the famous cake walk returns, still a chance to buy Pay What You Pull Cards, and lots more excitement planned.
- No classes Friday December 6- Joint Staff Day
- Welcome to SOPA and the Confederation Center to our school, they will be performing for K-3
Due to the pending weather forecast, and the expectation of hazardous travel conditions, all classes in the PSB are cancelled for Tuesday, December 3.
Tomorrow, Wednesday December 4th, will be a day 2.
- Pay What You Pull and Grade 8 Travel Tickets are available for sale
- Christmas Fair is Wednesday December 4 from 6-7:30 pm
- Game Force computer programming consents due back ASAP
- Welcome to our school guests and visitors including Ms. Marcy Lesperance, RCMP liaison officer and Mr. Jacob Smith
- Students in grades 4/5/6 had a session of disc golf with Go!East activity organizer Jacob Smith.
- Go Play tomorrow for students in Grades 1-4
Due to the updated weather forecast and the expectation of hazardous travel conditions, particularly in Kings County, all schools in the Montague, Morell, and Souris families of schools will dismiss 2 hours early today.
Students will be returning from the field trip early to be dismissed from school at 1:10.