- Today is Day 5
- Please make staff guests welcome: Dylan MacIsaac and Rita Collins
- Student Council Bake Sale- Thursday November 22, proceeds going to Student Government
- Intramurals today for Grades 1-4
- Parent Teacher Interviews this Thursday November 22 in the evening 5-7:00 P.M. and November 23 from 9-12:00 noon- In the gymnasium, no set times.
- NO SCHOOL Friday November 23 and NO SCHOOL Monday November 26
All schools in the Public Schools Branch and the French Language School Board will be dismissing 3 hours earlier than normal today due to the impending weather.
Georgetown School will be closing at 12:10 p.m.
Students will have their lunch prior to closing.
- Today is Day 3
- Please make staff guest Dylan MacIsaac welcome to G.E.S.
- GoPlay! today for grades 5-8 after school from 3:10-4:10 p.m.
- Hotdog Day tomorrow- $1.00/ hotdog
- Free Milk Day tomorrow for grades K-6
- Grad photos tomorrow/ school picture retakes tomorrow- November 16th
- Today is Day 1
- Thanks to Patrick C. who was our student representative at the INDIGO shopping party on Friday evening. $400 was raised for the Georgetown Elementary School Library. Thanks to everyone who supported our event!
- Student Council will have their first meeting today at 12:10 in Mr. Bradley’s room- all students from grades 4-8 are welcome to attend meeting
- Welcome to staff guest, Kyle, who is here today speaking on Concussion Awareness to grade 7 and 8
- GoPlay! starts today for children in grades 1-4 with consent from parents signed. Go Play runs from 3:10 – 4:10 p.m. Gary Harris and his team of volunteers have lots of fun gym activities planned for the kids. GoPlay! for grades 5-8 will start on Thursday.
- Grade 8 graduation photos will be taken on Friday November 16th and retakes will also happen that day for any students who wish to have them.
- Photo orders will be sent away today…due date posted on proofs was November 8 (PD day)
Student school photo proofs are due for return to Lifetouch Photography on Tuesday November 13, 2018. Please have selections made and money returned to school office by this date if you plan to purchase school photos. Photos can also be purchased online at anytime.
Retakes and grade 8 Graduation photos will be happening on Friday November 16th in the morning.
Graduation gowns are provided by the school, if you wish to have a white shirt collar and or tie for your photo please wear your own.
- Today is day 6
- Please make staff guests welcome, Ms. Lesprance, Ms. Leslie and Mr. MacIsaac
- Subway for lunch today
- INDIGO! shopping party on Friday November 8th- 20% of purchases made will go towards Georgetown Elementary School library
- No School Thursday and Friday November 8th and 9th for PEITF meetings
- No School Monday November 12th in lieu of Remembrance Day
- Free milk day for K-6 Friday November 16th- get your milk order request into your homeroom teacher
- Hotdog Day Friday November 16th- order forms going home today for next week
The results are in- for the role of 4/5/6 class representative we have Laney K. and Layla J.
The co-presidents of the grade 7/8 class have been named and the winners are Eden B. and Caleb H.
Congratulations to everyone on great election campaigns. The staff and administration look forward to working with this wonderful team of representatives.
Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of January 7-11, 2019.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2019 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990) or Summerside Office (902-888-8400). Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age:
- Birth certificate
- PEI health card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held in the Spring of 2019.