- The frywagon is here tomorrow at lunch, in the courtyard! Bring your toonie for some delicious fries & support the grade 9 trip!
- Vesey’s Blub orders DUE TODAY – Bring your orders & money to Mme. Connolly, Room 224
- Recipe In A Jar fundraiser is underway. Let’s make sure we hit our goal of 2000 jars sold. For every jar sold, a meal is donated to a local charity. Let’s get those 2000 meals!!! Prizes for the top seller and top three classes in each grade. Tomorrow will be our first check in for sales, so please have that total for your homeroom teacher.
Outdoor adventure club:
- A reminder to all outdoor adventure club members to meet in the cafeteria no later than 3:15 to depart for today’s hike.
- Grade 7 band today at lunch
- Boys practice @ 4:30pm
- Boys A Soccer team kicked it into high gear last night as they defeated Morell 6-1. Laith led the way scoring a hat trick. Geo scored 2, and Gabe rounded out the scoring. Ryland and Amin controlled play in the middle of the field, while Will, Carter, Adnan, and Houzaifa provided the team with some solid defence. Jack Hansen was also flying around the field in the win. Practice today after school.
- Girls A soccer team will practice today from 3:15 to 4:30
- AA Girls tied 1-1 on a penalty kick, scored by Chloe Campbell. The girls should leave class at 2:20 to get ready to travel to their game at Hernwood.
- AA Girls meeting in the gym at break
Girls Field hockey:
- Practice at Birchwood – 3:00-4:15
- Hockey academy today for gr. 8/9. Students will be dismissed at 1:45
The Junior Youth Empowerment Program will meet tomorrow after school in the art room. Anyone interested is welcome to join.