- Parents! The OurSCHOOL survey will run again this year from February 19 to March 15 for students, parents and teachers. It’s an opportunity for you to express your views on your child’s experience at home and at school, on topics such as communication between school staff and parents, homework, school support for your child’s learning, and inclusion and safety at school. An information/permission form was sent home with your child on Tuesday. Please check your email next week for the link to the parent survey.
- Wed. February 20th
- Pyjama Day – Stay cozy all day!
- Wed. February 27th
- Pink Shirt Day! Support Anti-Bullying!
- School Dance
- Thur. March 7th
- Tropical Thursday – Bring on Summer
- Fri. March 15th
- Winter Carnival
- Throw Back Spirit Day – Wear something from the past!!!
- Grade 7 band tomorrow at lunch.
- Rock band after school today.
- AA Boys had a close game against QC but came up a bit short. Congrats on an amazing season, boys! All the best to the Grade 9 players moving on to high school next year.
- A Boys won!!! The final score was 55-45 over QC. They practice today at 4:30 and head to Montague tomorrow for their next playoff game.
- AA Girls – practice today 3-4:30
- Wrestling: Practice today and tomorrow 3-4:30. Camp this weekend at Colonel Gray.
- Please dismiss students at 1:40 for hockey academy today.