Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine:
- We recently had a student in Grade 9 diagnosed with Varicella (Chicken Pox).
- We will be offering the grade 9 Varicella vaccine at the school Thursday Jan. 31st.
- We also will be offering the Varicella vaccine to the grade 7 and 8 classes next week, date to be determined.
- Click the links below for more info from Dr. Heather Morrison, Chief Public Medical Officer and the consent form.
- Letter from Dr. Heather Morrison
- Immunization Consent for Varicella
- Varicella Fact Sheet page 1
- Varicella Fact Sheet page 2
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school.
- Feb. 4 & 5
- Perks for getting grad pics taken:
- Pics to hang on wall at home.
- Students get their picture on the class group composite that will hang in the halls of Birchwood with all the other graduating classes.
- Students get their Grad picture in Yearbook with a quote.
Home & School:
- Birchwood Home and School meeting tonight, Wednesday, Jan. 30, at 6:30 in the Library.
- Grade 7 band at lunch today.
- Rock band will meet after school today from 3-4pm.
- AA Boys 7-8:15 & 3-4:30
- AA Girls 3-4:30
- A Boys & Girls 4:30 – 6
- Next practice is Thursday
- Please meet in the gym today at break – VERY IMPORTANT!
- Zone meet today @ BW 3:30
Birchwood Code Club:
- Students who are interested in computer programming and electronics, the Code Club will be held on Monday afternoons after school from 3 – 4:00 pm, beginning Monday, February 4. This is a free program. Please register and pick up the permission form from Ms. Squire in room 221.
- Please return all overdue library books.