- Birchwood Home & School meeting, Wed, 0ct. 3, 6:30
- Cafeteria Turkey Dinner on Friday, Oct. 5.
- Grade 9 Trip first payment is due, Wed. Oct. 3. This will determine how many students are going on trip.
- Boys Golf team is heading to CountryView Golf course today to compete in the Zone Finals.
- HUGE thanks to all the Soccer Cobras who attended yesterday’s UPEI games. What an awesome day!
- Girls’ AA soccer: Practice today. BW hosts Stonepark tomorrow at 4:15
- Girls’ A soccer: Practice today and Wednesday 3:00 to 4:30pm
- Boys’ soccer:
- Girls’ Volleyball:
- Boys’ Volleyball: On Thursday, the boys defeated M.E. Callaghan 3 sets to 0 and then travelled up to M.E. Callaghan for a weekend tournament and placed 4th overall.
- P3 Volleyball program for girls grades 7-9 starts this Friday, Oct 5 at Birchwood. Program will run for 8 weeks. For more information, contact Volleyball PEI p3volleyball.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone meet tomorrow at Rural High School.
- Please hand in hockey pools as soon as possible to Mr. Brioux or Mr. James. Deadline is Oct. 12.
- This is the last week to submit your Persuasive Writing pieces on “Why the Offline Room benefits our students” to the library for a chance a cool prize.
- This is our final week for our Adopt a School Program fundraiser with Indigo Charlottetown, please spread the word.
- Library Monitors heading to Indigo tomorrow, please arrange drives & pick up.
- Great job on Thursday. During your flex period we will meet in the library and plan out our October activities.
- Grade 9 band tomorrow morning 7:45am. Also, extra help is available for students experiencing trouble reading music in the band room at lunch today.
Outdoor adventure club:
- There will be a meeting today at 12:15 in Mr. Dohoo’s room 225. All club members interested in taking part in apple picking Wednesday after school must attend. As always new members are welcome!
- Any students interested in helping with this year’s yearbook can meet in room 224 at 12:10 today
- Terry Fox committee would like to thank everyone for a successful Terry fox Run on Thursday!!! We would like to remind staff please email Mr. James the top 3 fundraisers for your class. Prizes will be announced later this week.