Important upcoming dates:
- Click here to check our school calendar for important upcoming dates.
- Our online school fees payment system is up and running. Click Here to pay school fees, athletics fees, plays, sports shirts etc.
- The UA warm up shirts are here. If your child ordered one please pay this week online from the link above or pay in the office. Cost is $40.
- Cobra Gear orders click here
- Reminder to all band students concerning our Spring Concert this Thursday. Students should be in the band room at approximately 6:30 in concert dress. We will be having a couple extra rehearsals through the day on Wed and Thursday. Make sure you have your instrument in school at these times.
- All grade 7 band students meet for rehearsal for periods 3 and 4 in the band room.
- All grade 8/9 band students meet for rehearsal during periods 7 and 8 in the band room.
- Grade 7 band will not meet at lunch today
- A Boys Flag Football please meet in the gym at morning break to discuss rides to the game, today.
- A Girls practice today 3-4
- The AA boys season ended yesterday with a close playoff loss.Down 26 6 at the half the boys fought back and made it 26-23, but ultimately came up a little short. The boys showed class, never gave up on each other and didn’t quit, the loss brings this quote to mind:
- “We didn’t lose, we just ran out of time.” Great season boys!
- Master Flag football schedule click here
- The Girls’ Softball team finished their season off on Tuesday, June 5th. The girls had a great season and learned a lot. A big shout out to Neely Johnston who pitched every game and to Joeli Collins for stepping up and taking on the role of the catcher as injuries slide-lined our two regular catchers. Our team would like to wish our graduating team members good luck on their next seasons: Kate Doyle, Brenna Ing, Abby McGeoghegan, and Cailyn MacAulay. Brenna ended her intermediate ball career hitting a grand slam which was an excellent way to end our season.
Track & Field:
- Click here for all Birchwood Athletes provincial results.
- Please return all overdue library books.