- Deadline for ordering yearbooks has been extended. Cost is $30. To Place your orders click here, or pay in the office.
- Cobra Gear orders click here.
- Intramurals: Open gym
- Congratulations to the Birchwood doubles badminton team as they played in the zone meet yesterday. Augustine Penagos Ortiz & Andrew Carmichael placed 4th overall.
- Good luck to the Birchwood Badminton team as they play in the singles zone championships today. All badminton players please meet outside gym after school.
- Girls basketball open gym Thursday evening, 4:30 – 6:00.
- Any interested student helpers for bowling tomorrow afternoon must get permission from their subject teachers and see Ms. MacPherson by the end of the day.
- Smothies on sale today on the grade 9 floor for $2.00.
- Tickets for Easter Basket for Easter Seals on sale this week in front lobby, $1.00.
- It is time for the Birchwood Cell Phone Challenge. We are asking any students or parents to bring in old or used phones. Birchwood has been a national winner for the past 4 years in a row. The top class will receive a pizza party.
- Grade 7 band today at lunch.
- All skills listed on the board are due by Tuesday April 18 at 3:00 pm.
- Tuesday: Chicken taco served with rice & salad.
- Wednesday: Hot Chicken, mashed potato, veg.
- Thursday: Chicken burger, mashed potato, veg.
- Friday: No school.