- There will be an important Girls softball meeting at break in the gym. All team members should attend.
- The Boys flag football team season came to an end yesterday just missing out on the playoffs.
- Athletes of the Month:
- Yearbooks for sale. Only 30 left and they are going fast. See Miss Betts.
- If there are any signed dental forms please take them to the top floor nurses room.
The 2nd PEI French Book Expo will be held at UPEI in the W.A. Murphy Student Centre on June 4-7th. Admission fee is $3. Event hours will be on Thursday, the 4th: 6-9pm, Friday, the 5th: 9am-9pm, Sat the 6th:9am-5pm, and Sunday the 7th: 10:30am-4pm.
- Grade 7 band members will meet at periods 3/4 today for rehearsal.
- Grade 8 band members will meet at period 5 today for rehearsal.
- All singers for the concert will meet at noon today in the band room. Please bring all materials needed.
- Grade 9 band members will meet at period 9 today for rehearsal.
- Birchwood concert band meets period 10 today.
- Wednesday: Chicken stir fry with rice and egg roll.
- Thursday: Sweet & Sour Chicken with rice and an egg roll, $5.00, $5:45 with milk.
- Friday: Baked Fish with Mashed Potato and veg, $5.00, $5.45 with milk.