- Badminton intramurals at lunch in the gym today.
- The Birchwood Flag Football team picked up a couple impressive wins yesterday in Cornwall. Congratulations Boys! Keep improving with each game!
- If there are any signed dental forms please take them to the top floor nurses room.
The 2nd PEI French Book Expo will be held at UPEI in the W.A. Murphy Student Centre on June 4-7th. Admission fee is $3. Event hours will be on Thursday, the 4th: 6-9pm, Friday, the 5th: 9am-9pm, Sat the 6th:9am-5pm, and Sunday the 7th: 10:30am-4pm.
- A special thanks to Ms.Squire for helping to put on the ArtSmarts exhibit “From My Perspective: Image-making and the writing process” at the Confederation Center of the Arts National Gallery on Monday evening. There was a great turnout and the students from 7-1 and 7-4 Language Arts all did an amazing job! Here is a picture of Anneka & Abby with their paintings:
- Due to reformatting of the lab computers, there will be no Minecraft Club for the remainder of the year. We had a lot of fun, and we look forward to seeing the grade 7 and 8 members next year! Thank you for your participation -Ms.Squire
- There will be early morning band for grade 9 on Tuesday morning. It is not cancelled due to Monday being a holiday.
- The band room will be closed at lunch.
- Friday: Baked Fish with Mashed Potato and veg, $5.00, $5.45 with milk.