West Royalty School uses On-Line Bookings for Parent-Teacher Conferences for November 19th and 20th. A link is located on our school web page where you can register and book parent-teacher conference times. https://wrelementary.schoolappointments.com/
We would like all parents to go on line and create an account and book your child(ren)’s time(s). Online appointments will open on November 6 for booking. You can register and book your appointment time on this date until November 12th at 3:00 pm
|Phone interviews can be made available to parents who do not want an in-person interview. Please contact your child’s homeroom teacher to make arrangements for a phone interview.|
Information regarding how to register and book a parent-teacher conference time is available here: http://www.gov.pe.ca/edu/westroyalty/
For in-person interviews:
- Parents are asked to minimize the number of people attending; if small children are attending, they should remain with the parent at all times.
- In order to minimize the number of people at the school at a given time, we ask you to limit your time at the school during interviews
- Parents are required to wear non-medical masks at all times
- Enter the school through your child’s grade level doors:
- Kindergarten: Use Kindergarten doors
- Grades 1 & 2: Use main school entrance doors
- Grades 3 & 4: Use Grades 3 & 4 Entrance doors
- Grades 5 & 6: Use Grades 5 & 6 Entrance doors
Please practice social distancing when arriving and waiting for your child’s interview.
|For EAL parents who require an interpreter, we will have separate interview dates (November 23, 24 & 25) and will send home these times at a later date. Please do not use the online booking.|
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school.