We will be getting a lovely 10 classroom extension built during the 2019-2020 school year. Currently, this extension is planned to be going off our current 5/6 wing. As a result, our entire bus loop will be part of the construction zone next year. Therefore, our busses will be dropping off and picking up children in front of the school. This will cause increased congestion during drop-off and pick-up times. If you currently drop off or pick-up, you know that this is already a congested area. We are strongly encouraging parents NOT to drive students to school next year. Please make arrangements over the summer to have your child take the bus. This will help alleviate congestion and help to keep all our students safe during bus drop-off and pick-up times.
To find your child’s bus information for September, please check online at the following website:
1. Click on “Parent Portal”
2. You will be required to enter your e-mail address and will need to confirm your subscription through email.
- Once confirmed, you will need to create a password. After this, you will be able to log into the site. Please remember this information for future reference.
4. Once you are logged into the site, click on “My Students” in the left hand column.
5. Click on “Add”
6. You will need to enter the required information.
7. Next, click on “Transport Information” in the left hand column. This will display your child’s transportation details.
If you have any questions or concerns about bussing, please call 902-569-0597 for assistance.