- Pick Up of Personal Items:First of all we are excited to see students and families tomorrow if only for a few minutes. We continue to miss you immensely.
- We will do our best to provide some parking spaces in front of the bus lanes for parents, and you are welcomed to drive through the bus lane and staff can hand you your child(ren)s’ items.
- Lost & Found will be set up in the gazebo, so if you are missing items you will have to park to check for your item(s) in the lost & found
- Return all library books, classrooms books, borrowed school items, recorders, or any items that belongs to the school. Exception: Chromebooks will be returned after June 19th.
- School Supply Fee: Good news, HotLunches is set up and active now for you to make payments for school supply fees. Parents who already have a HotLunch account can pay for your student entering Kindergarten in the fall. You can pay school supply fees through the siblings account. We just ask that you send an e-mail to the HotLunch address provided so we can track the payment. School supply payments, through Hot Lunches can be made up until June 12. We will still be accepting cheque or cash tomorrow as previously communicated. Note: if you are not able to make full payment we would be happy to accept partial payments.
Reminder of the pick up Schedule for personal items tomorrow is as follows:
8:30 2A, 3A, 5A, 6A and siblings
10:00 1Z, 3Z, 1C, 1B and siblings
11:30 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B and siblings
1:00 KB, KC, 4A, 6B
See you tomorrow,