Bussing – Please make sure your child is out 10 minutes prior to pick up time in the mornings. All students must be ready in time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Every year, families and community groups help support families within our school who are in need of extra support during the holiday season – our “Christmas Angels” program allows any interested person(s) or group(s) to offer donations (gift cards, cash) and/or to purchase Christmas wish items for children and their families within our school community. Currently we have several families who would benefit from having additional support during the holiday season – please let our school counsellors (Josie Kelly-Kenny, email@example.com or Dylan Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you would like to contribute in some way to this program. Our families benefit immensely from the kindness and generosity of our community each and every year!
– All staff and parents are required to wear non-medical masks, except when seated a minimum of 6-feet apart during the interview.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided and its use promoted at entrances, exits and other common areas throughout the school.
– For in-person interviews, only one parent/guardian per child should be in attendance.
-No students or other children should be in attendance.
-If a parent/guardian is not able to attend in-person, alternative arrangements should be made.
– Parents will be asked to limit their time at the school to the interview time in order to minimize the number of people in the school at a given time.
– Student-led conferences will not be held at this time.
– Parents are not required to sign in at the entrance but are expected to sign in with every teacher they meet.
– Reasonable steps will be taken to minimize the number of parents coming into the school at the same time.
– Reasonable steps will be taken to maintain physical distancing between parents from different households and between parents and teachers.
Parent Teacher Interviews will be held on the evening of Thursday, November 19th and during the day of Friday, November 20th.
Dates to Remember:
Nov. 19 – Parent Teacher Interviews (evening)
Nov. 20 – Parent Teacher Interviews (No classes for students)
Nov. 23 – Report Cards sent home
Nov. 24 – Retake picture orders due back
Nov. 27 – No Classes for students
Nov. 30 – Poinsetta Fundraiser ends today
Dec. 18 – Last day of classes for 2020
Jan. 4 – First day of classes for 2021