Tuesday – Day 4

Needlecraft:
Needlecraft Club is today in Ms. Dockendorff’s Room at 12:15.

Duke of Edinburgh:
A friendly reminder of the Duke of Edinburgh award ceremony tomorrow night at Holland College at 7 pm. Students are to arrive at 6:15 pm.

Yearbooks:
 Have you purchased your yearbook yet? Time is running out. There are a few copies left to be sold. To order your copy, please see Mrs. Gallant, upstairs in grade 7, or you can use the link on our school website to make an online purchase. Cost of the yearbook is $35. Don’t be disappointed in June. Order your copy today!

Green Team:
There will be a Green Team Meeting today during Reading Period in the Multipurpose room. All class reps are to be there to discuss an upcoming field trip.

School Newspaper:
There will be back-to-back Newspaper meetings this week Wednesday and Thursday during lunch hour. Please bring your lunch and be prepared to start by 12:20.

Drama:
Drama club will NOT be practicing Thursday after school.

Semi:
Grade 9 semi tickets are being sold today (Tuesday) and Thursday of this week in the lobby at lunchtime for $20.00 each.
          Please note:
If you are bringing a guest that is not a grade nine student at Stonepark you will need to register them when you buy the ticket.

Band Camp forms:         
The Intermediate and Senior levels are now available in the band room and on the band blog. All grade 7, 8 and 9 band students are encouraged to attend. This year’s camp is being held here at Stonepark from August 19th-24th.

Stonepark A Girls Flag Football:
Lost 2 tough games to Birchwood and Montague yesterday  Charlottetown Fire Station #2 Hot Play of the day go Arya Agrawal for an amazing catch and run for a TD  Buns and Things Bakery Defender of the day goes to Emma Matheson

Stonepark AA Girls Flag Football:
Lost to Queen Charlotte
Buy Rite Brawler defensive player goes to Kayla Batchilder with an interception TD Sherwood Stylings offensive player of the day goes to Livi Lawlor with 88 yards rushing

AA Boys Flag Football:
Play Birchwood today Taxis leave at 2:45

Girl’s Softball:
There will be a girl’s softball meeting in the lobby at reading period today in preparation for our game against East Wiltshire at 4:30 at Mullberry Field.

Short and Long Running:
There will be short and long distance running training in the bowl after school today, rain or shine.

High Jump Event:
The final practice for all students who have signed up for the high jump event at track and field will take place today (Tuesday) after school 3-4. If you plan to attend the meet you must attend this practice. Students who have a flag football or softball game are excused but must let Mrs. Steele or Mr. Harkness know.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.