Tuesday – Day 6

Cafeteria:
Chili Cheese Nachos, Rice = $5.50
Chili with Garlic = $5.00

****
Christmas Dinner will be served on December 19thAll orders and money – $6.50, have to be in by Dec. 14th.  The meal will consist of:  Turkey, Potatoes, Stuffing, Veggies, Small white milk, & Dessert.
Tickets are on sale starting now– until Dec. 14th.

Lego Club:
The Lego club will meet today in Mrs. Richard room (313) at lunch. Everyone is welcome! Feel free to bring your lunch.

Yearbook Committee:
Yearbook is meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, after school in the library until 430.

Stonepark’s Got Talent:
It is that time once again to prepare for this year’s Stoneparks Got Talent.  We are calling on all singers, dancers, artists, poets you name it for this years Stoneparks Got Talent.  If you are interested please sign up outside the Learning Center.  Downstairs outside Grade 8.

School Newspaper:
The School Newspaper team will meet today, (Tuesday, December 4th) in our usual place. Also, if there is anyone (student or teacher) who would like to submit either a piece of artwork, cartoon, or poem for our next issue, please do so by this Friday, December 7th to Mrs. Burry or someone you know is on the Newspaper team. It would be fitting if it was about winter or any December holiday.

Veggie Box orders:
A reminder to any student selling veggie boxes for the Grade 9 trip that the order forms need to be returned by this Friday December 7th. Orders will be picked up here at the school on Monday December 17th. Thanks in advance for your support!

A & AA Basketball Teams:

Our AA and A basketball teams start their regular season tonight. The A girls will host QC at 4:30 and the A boys will play at 6. Our AA teams travel to QC.  Members of the AA girls team should meet at the back gym doors at 3:10 to travel to QC.  If any AA boys need a ride over they are to see Mrs. Steele by morning break

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.