Today is Day 3.
No birthdays today.
Breakfast today: Yogurt & Fruit
Breakfast tomorrow: Muffins & Milk
Lunch Today: Subway & PEI Healthy Lunch
- Gr 4-6 are travelling to Orwell Corner today.
- Girls Volleyball: practice after school today, 2:30-3:30. There is a game tomorrow in Belfast @ 5pm.
- Cross Country today @ 1st recess: Gr 7, 8, 3 will run. Yesterday the bantam runners had their qualifying race. The following students qualified to run at the final race on Oct 15th: Shamus MacNeill, Colbie White, Tiernan Cooper, Zoe Lannigan, Bella MacNeill, and Jessica MacNeill
- The Girls soccer team had their last game of the season yesterday evening. Great effort, girls!
Nominations for “Being There”:
- Matthew Bell – is there for students because his is running track and field at recess, volleyball, and soccer after school. All of these sports involve many of our students.
- John Van Dyke – is there for students and staff on a daily basis, and has been helping cover Mr. Bell with after school sports.
- Cynthia Campbell – was there giving up her recess in order to time bantam cross country runners to see who qualifies for Provincials.
- Jennifer Watson – is there by listening to the needs of EA’s and students to continuously rework schedules to meet the needs of everyone.
- Jennifer Moar -is there by having a library period set up to allow for increased quarantine of materials and still get books in the hands of students.
- Tammy Cann, Anita Casey, & Abbey Fisher – are there when they plan a field trip to Orwell Corner to work on humanities outcomes.
- Krista Gordon – for covering for teachers over lunch on a rotational basis to allow them time to have lunch away from the class.
- Afton Murphy – for preparing all of our bus lists for trips that our students go on to facilitate contact tracing.