Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 15-19, 2021.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2022, in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at their local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office at (902) 368-6990 or Summerside Office at (902) 888-8400 or toll-free at 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring a piece of Government issued ID verifying proof of child’s age, such as a birth Certificate, PEI health card or passport.
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as a current utility bill.
- PSB policy requires that a visitor 12 and older must be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination when entering the school for more than 15 min. A virtual meeting or phone call can be offered to those who are not fully vaccinated.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the spring of 2022.
School contact information can be found at https://edu.princeedwardisland.ca/psb/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/PSB_School_Contact_Info_2021-22.pdf.
For the Early French Immersion Program registration, please refer to the following:
- Central Queens, Englewood, Gulf Shore, and Westwood: Contact Westwood Primary
- LM Montgomery, Sherwood, and the Brackley & Brackley Beach portions of Parkdale: Contact Sherwood Elementary
- Glen Stewart and Donagh: Contact Glen Stewart Primary
- Spring Park and West Royalty: Contact Spring Park Elementary
- Prince Street, St. Jean, West Kent, and the downtown portion of Parkdale: Contact West Kent Elementary
- Queen Elizabeth: Contact Parkside Elementary.
- Amherst Cove and Somerset: Contact Parkside Elementary. Student transportation to and from school is the responsibility of the parent.
- Belfast, Cardigan, Georgetown, Montague Consolidated, Southern Kings, and Vernon River: Contact Montague Consolidated.
- Morell Consolidated and Mount Stewart may register at Westwood Primary, Sherwood Elementary, Glen Stewart Primary, Spring Park Elementary, West Kent Elementary or Montague Consolidated. A parent can register their student in Early French Immersion at a school of their choice, subject to PSB approval. Student transportation to and from school is the responsibility of the parent.
- Souris Regional may register at Westwood Primary, Sherwood Elementary, Glen Stewart Primary, Spring Park Elementary, West Kent Elementary, or Montague Consolidated. A parent can register their student in Early French Immersion at a school of their choice, subject to PSB approval. Student transportation to and from school is the responsibility of the parent.
Three Oaks Family
- Athena and Elm Street: Contact Elm Street Elementary
- Greenfield: Contact Greenfield Elementary
- Miscouche and Parkside: Contact Parkside Elementary
- Students in the Bloomfield, O’Leary, Ellerslie, Rosebank, Brooklyn and Cascumpec communities of Alberton area: Contact Bloomfield Elementary
- Students in the St. Louis area and all areas of Alberton except for Brooklyn and Rosebank and Cascumpec: Contact St. Louis Elementary
- Tignish: Contact Tignish Elementary