We would like to remind you that parents/guardians are asked to register their children for kindergarten during the week of November 18-22, 2019.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2020 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990) or Summerside Office (902-888-8400). Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring a piece of Government issued ID verifying proof of child’s age. Examples are:
- Birth Certificate
- PEI Health Card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the spring of 2020.
If you are registering your child for French Immersion, or looking for more information on the French program, please see the following information:
- French Immersion Schools and Zones (409 KB)
- French Immersion Programs on Prince Edward Island FAQ (394KB)
- Information for parents/guardians Considering French Immersion (671 KB)