The Public Schools Branch would like to remind parents of eligible kindergarten students for the 2019-2020 school year to register your children as soon as possible.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2019 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990) or Summerside Office (902-888-8400). Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring a piece of government issued ID to verify proof of the child’s age. Examples may be:
- Birth Certificate
- PEI Health Card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held in the Spring of 2019.