Gulf Shore Families,
There have been recent changes made to protocols that must be followed for Parent Conferences next week that were recently communicated to us by CPHO and the PSB. The biggest change is that no students or other children are allowed to be in attendance. Only one parent is permitted to attend per child. That means that there are no student-led conferences for any grades at this time. All other reminders remain the same as previously communicated.
- All staff and parents are required to wear non-medical masks, except when seated a minimum of 6-feet apart during the interview.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at entrances, exits and other common areas throughout the school.
- Parents are not required to sign in at the entrance as we have a record of all conferences
- If entering the bookfair we ask all parents to sign into the book fair and not to gather in the multi-purpose room when purchasing books.
- Do not come to the school if you have symptoms of Covid-19
We are very excited that parents are able to come into the school next week and we look forward to discussing your child’s learning with you.