Registration for 2017-2018 Kindergarten
Week of November 21-25, 2016
Parents are asked to register their children for kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 21-25, 2016.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2017 in order to be eligible for kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (902-368-6990), Summerside Office (902-888-8400) or Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age: birth certificate/PEI health card as well as verification of home address, such as current utility bill.
- Dates for the parents and children to attend the Annual Welcome to Kindergarten sessions will be announced in the spring of 2017.
- Please note that schools and school zones may be affected and subject to change depending on the outcome of the current review of schools and school change process.