We have a busy week coming up. Here are some important notes:
- PJ Day on Monday!
- Money for the Caps game and the movie must be in on Monday as we need to confirm numbers. The cost is $10.00 per child in total!
- Candy Cane O Grams must be in on Monday. At the bottom of this post is the form if you do not have one at home. They are $1.00 each. Be sure to include the child’s first and last name!
- The Caps game and the movie are school-wide events. All staff and students will be attending.
- Tuesday and it is is Free Milk Day and Christmas Spirit Day.
- Please pay your HotLunches orders for December. The January menu will be posted over the holidays and you will be unable to order unless your account is paid up. The deadline for orders will be past before we return to school in January.
- HotLunches for Wednesday will be here before students go to the movie theater.
- There are no HotLunches on Thursday. Students need to bring a packed lunch.
Winners for the Home and School Christmas Baskets were:
Vicki La Rose-Blais and Mark Hickey.
Form and information for Candy Cane O Grams (or a sheet of paper clearly marked for a Candy Cane O Gram will work):