Here are some parent notes for rest of this week and next:
- 1 A reminder that the Cookie Dough orders will arrive today. Parents (and parent helpers) can pick them up from 3:oo PM to 8:00 PM. They are a frozen product and must be picked up today.
- Spring Photos are Wednesday, March 13th. A form went home with students this week for parents to request that their child have a Spring Photo taken. Only those students who return the form will have their photo taken.
- There is Home and School Meeting on Tuesday, March 12th in the library. All are welcome!
- We will have March Madness next week as we wind down (up?) for March Break. Here is the schedule: Monday, March 11 – Lazy Monday – Wear Your P.J.’s Tuesday, March 12 – Life’s a beach – Dress for a summer day! Wednesday, March 13 – Wacky Wednesday – crazy hair, crazy socks, crazy clothes, anything goes! Thursday, March 14 – Sports Thursday – Dress for your favourite team. Friday, March 15 – Leprechaun Friday – Wear green and dress for St. Patrick’s Day
- On Wednesday, March 13, our Kindergarten to Grade 3 students will be treated to a presentation of “Imagine That!” by the students in Holland College Performing Arts Program.
- On Friday, March 15, Terry Kelly will be doing a presentation “We Can Do Anything!” in the school gym for all students and staff at 1:15. Terry has received seven East Coast Music Awards and was nominated for four Canadian Country Music Awards. We are so excited to have him come to Greenfield and share his music and positive message with our school. We look forward to seeing many of our parents over the next couple of days for Parent-Teacher Interviews. Fingers crossed for warmer weather!