Here are some notes for this week and next:
- There is a Home and School Meeting tomorrow night – Wednesday, November 14th at 6:30 in the library. All are welcome!
- A notice has gone home regarding the Bake Sale that will be held during Parent Teacher Interviews. If you missed the notice, here it is: BAKE SALE 2018
- Parent-Teacher Interviews will be held on Thursday, November 22 (after school and evening) and Friday, November 23 (during the day so – no school!). Teachers will be sending appointment times home this week with students. Parent-Teacher Interviews are a valuable opportunity for teachers and parents to discuss and share successes and concerns regarding student learning. We hope to see as many of our parents that can attend.
- Free Milk Day is on Thursday, November 15th.
- Feedback on our new food vendor, Farmed Market and Craft Butchery is welcome. Please contact (call or email) Mrs. Jay if you have any suggestions.
- Picture Retakes will take place on Tuesday, November 20th. Please let your child’s teacher know if you would like retakes done and send in their proofs if possible.