We had a good start back yesterday. It is a challenge to get everything sorted out on the first day!
There have been questions about our HotLunches program. Our school lunch program will begin on Monday, September 17th. Information will go home on Monday, September 10th to explain the program and how to sign-up. Ordering will begin on Monday as well.
Important notes about our HotLunches program:
- You must re-resister for the new school year. The program will be cleared of all information from last year as we have new teachers and students. As well, students are in new classes. You can do this starting Monday, September 10th. Ordering will be open until Sunday, September 16th night at midnight.
- We have the following food options this year:
Monday – Domino’s pizza and garlic fingers
Tuesdays – Pita Pit
Thursdays – Captain Sub (also Greco pizza and garlic fingers)
Friday – Greco food options (lasagna, chicken fingers and tators, etc)
- The milk program begins on Monday, September 17th.
- There is no food option for Wednesdays at this time as Borrowed Kitchen will not be coming to Summerside this year. If you have a suggestion, please let us know!
- The September menu will run from September 17th to September 28th. A new menu will be posted for October.
- Any parents who did not pay their account in full in June will be unable to order until this is done. This is the one piece of information that is carried over from the previous year.