Next week is a busy one so here are some reminders to keep us on track:
- The HotLunches menu for March is now up and open for ordering. It covers the dates of March 5th to March 23rd. Further reminders will be sent before it closes on Sunday, March 4th at midnight.
- Report cards will be going home on Tuesday, February 27th.
- Parent-Teacher Interviews take place on Thursday, March 1st (after school and evening) and Friday, March 2nd (day). If you have not received notice of an interview time, please contact your child’s teacher. Interviews are an important opportunity for parents and teachers to meet and discuss student progress so we hope to see you.
- Wednesday, February 28th is Pink Shirt Day, a day to stand up against bullying. We will be marking the day at Greenfield so find your pink shirts!
- The Greenfield Science Fair will be held on Wednesday, March 7th. Students have received information and should be planning their projects.
- Monday, March 5th is a Professional Learning Day. There is no school for the Three Oaks Family of Schools on this day.
A note of caution from our bus drivers: They have noticed that there are some ditches that are full of water and may be dangerous for our students who do not realize how deep they can be. Please speak to your children about this and check your area for this hazard.
Have a wonderful February weekend!