An invitation went home with students today for parents to complete the Parent Survey for the Department of Education. Important notes about the survey:
- The survey takes about 20 minutes.
- Your responses should be based on this current school year.
- If you have more than one child, you may complete the survey more than once.
- Your responses are anonymous and confidential.
- You may skip questions you do not wish to answer.
- The link to the survey is on the notice that went home (green paper).
- The survey is open now and will be open until May 19th. Further reminders will be sent.
The goal of the survey is to receive feedback from parents about our school and learning. We hope parents will participate.