Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during the week of November 17-21, 2014.
• Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2015 in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
• Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office (368-6990) or Summerside Office (888-8400) or Toll-Free (1-800-280-7965).
• A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
• Parents are reminded to bring two pieces of information which verify proof of child’s age:
o Birth certificate
o PEI health card
• Verification of home address must also be provided, such as current utility bill.
• Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the Spring of 2015.
Early French Immersion registration:
For the Three Oaks Family of Schools(Athena/Elm Street/Greenfield/Miscouche/Parkside), parents are to contact your local school. You will be informed at registration which French Immersion school your child will attend.