Due to the delay of PSB schools today the science fair will go ahead at 10:30 a.m. for students to present to the judges. Parents and the public are welcome to view student presentations at 12:55 p.m after lunch.
Students in Grades 6-8 of Georgetown Elementary School are invited:
Robyn MacDonald, Emma Prosper, and John Munro will be running teams for
U-14 girls (gr 6-8), U-16 girls (gr 9-11 and sometimes 12), and U-18 boys
Practices will be on Sundays at Montague Regional High School starting on Sunday, March 3rd at 4pm-6pm.
There is a registration fee of approximately $100, that
goes to Volleyball PEI for referees, insurance, and coach’s certification
that should be paid prior to the first tournament. There are six
tournaments throughout the season.
- Today is day 4
- 100 Days of School Celebrations to mark this important milestone in our littlest students lives
- Books from our Indigo Shopping Party have been coded and shelved they are ready for checking out at our library by students
- Happy Birthday to Ms. Bradley
- Ms. McCarron will be here Friday instead of today due to the previous storm closure
- Today is day 2
- Grade 7 and 8 are off to IHT at Montague Intermediate School
- Special guest presenter Mo Cobb Duffy in our school today
- Orders for Subway and milk due in today for this week
- Today is Pink Shirt Day- Show kindness to all
- Tomorrow is 100 days of school celebrations for grade K-3
- OurSchool Survey open for the remainder of the week, contact the school to get link if required- email@example.com
- Today is day 1
- Hornet Pick of the Week for Feb. 22 is Sitota H. Great job on being a friend to everyone and working hard
- Last chance for purchasing Grade 8 Travel Draw tickets for the $500 prize being drawn next week
- Happy Birthday to two special hornets at G.E.S.- Keliee S. in grade 7 and Maria M. in grade 6!
- NO SCHOOL Monday February 25th- PD day
- Pink Shirt Day Tuesday February 26th- Wear as much pink as possible in support of this anti-bullying campaign
- 100 Days of School celebrations on Wednesday February 27th
- February 19-March 1– OurSchool Survey (Parent Survey- see memo sent home with access link)
- February 25– Professional Development – No Classes
- February 26– Late French Immersion Info Session at Montague Intermediate- 7pm
- February 26– Pink Shirt Day
- February 27– 100 Days of School Celebration (gr. K-3)
- March 4– Georgetown Elementary School Science Fair
- March 7– Evening Parent Teacher Interviews
- March 8 – Parent Teacher Interviews- No Classes
- March 18-22– March Break- No School
All after school activities in the PSB are cancelled for today, Thursday February 21, 2019.
There will be no GoPlay! for grades 5-8 today after school at Georgetown Elementary School.
The Late French Immersion Information Meeting that was planned for this evening at Montague Intermediate School has been postponed to Tuesday, February 26th at 7pm at Montague Intermediate School.
- Today is day 6
- GoPlay! with Gary Harris after school today- 3:10-4:10 p.m. for grades 5-8 – the last one of the year 🙁
- Science Fair @ G.E.S will be March 4th- winners will go on to provincial science fair on March 27 @ UPEI
- Get your Grade 8 Travel Draw tickets for February- the draw for $500 is coming up !$!$!$