- Today is day 3
- This is the first day of ticket selling for Easter Seals Fundraising by Student Council. Tickets for “Lunch at Daryl’s” are selling for $1. Two lucky students will be the winner of this special prize
- Intermediate Spring dance tomorrow at M.I.S. Wear your spring colors or florals to stay on theme!
- Many thanks to Montague Veterinary Clinic- Georgetown Elementary School is a recipient in their “Paws For Claws” campaign, their $200 donation will go towards our Breakfast Club Program.
- Friday April 5 is “Wear your Hat Day” for $1 students can wear a hat all day in class!
- French Club today after school with Mr. Bradley- 3:15-4:00 pm
The winner of the March Grade 8 Travel Draw was Shane Brousseau. Congratulations to Shane and thank you for the support for our graduating class who will be going on an end of year trip to Halifax in June.
Tickets are now on sale April’s draw, only $5 for a chance to win the $500 prize for the final draw of 2019.
Guess what? On Monday, April 8th everyone should try to wear a green shirt or a jersey for Green Shirt Day! This is to honour and show our support to Logan Boulet and the other Humboldt Broncos players and families who were impacted by last year’s bus crash. Logan donated his organs and saved six people’s lives. Let’s show our support and show up in green or a jersey!
- Today is day 1
- Welcome to staff guests, April and Tanya, from Public Health Nursing
- Staff Meeting today at 3:15
- Happy Birthday to Belinda P. in Mrs. O’Hanleys grade 5 class
- Intermediate dance on Thursday April 4th at MIS. There is a spring theme to this dance, so wear your floral shirts and pastels to celebrate spring.
- Get your Subway and milk orders in for Wednesday April 3rd’s order
- Easter Seal Ambassador, Ty MacLeod will be visiting Georgetown Elementary School April 25th @ 1:30p.m.
The Home and School are planning a Prize and Cash Bingo for Thursday April 11 here at Georgetown Elementary School. Home and School along with school staff will host the bingo. Games will run from 6-8 p.m.
Some on out and play Bingo and support some great causes. Fundraising from the Bingo will go towards an end of year trip for all students as well as towards replacement of LCD board in the K/1 classroom.
Today is Day 5
Library field trip for Kindergarten and Grade 1 today at 11:00am
Congratulations going out to all exhibitors who participated at the Provincial Science Fair yesterday. Special mention going out to Marlayna G. who received a PEI massage therapy association award for her project
Get your Grade 8 Travel Draw tickets today. Tickets are going fast and you will not want to miss out on this second last draw of the year
French club was a success yesterday: snacks, activities and french games were some highlights. Mr. Bradley hopes to see even more students out to join in the fun next Wednesday
- Today is day 4
- Please make staff guest Rita Collings welcome at G.E.S.
- Happy Birthday to Liam S. in grade 1
- Student Council short lunch meeting today in Mr. Bradleys classroom
- Best of luck to our 5 students attending Provincial Science Fair at UPEI
- Library field trip tomorrow for grades 1 and Kindergarten for Storytime with librarian Ms. Lundrigan
- French Club starts today- Mr. Bradleys classroom from 3:15-4:00
- Today is day 3
- Best of luck to our students heading on to Science Fair Provincials tomorrow at UPEI: Ayn, Marlayna, Rhys, Patrick and Jayda. Have a great time & enjoy every moment!
- French Club starts tomorrow with Mr. Bradley. Students in grades 4-8 are invited to stay after school for some French fun from 3:15-4:00. We hope to see all our French students in attendance!
- Get your Grade 8 Travel tickets this week for the March 29th draw..$500 is the prize to the winner and is also supporting our Grade 8 graduating class on their trip to Halifax
Students in grades 4-8 are invited to join an after school French Club being offered on Wednesdays from 3:15-4:00. Mr. Bradley looks forward to having many students stay and enjoy French games, have snacks, numerous activities and practice their French
- Today is Day 2
- Welcome back to students and staff after March Break, we hope everyone had a wonderful time off
- IHT for grades 7 & 8 at Montague Intermediate today
- The salmon fry are growing and moving more. The temperature of the tank will be raised slowly over the next week and we will really start to see some changes