Today is day 1
Welcome to staff guests Morgan Bourque, Sarah Mutch and Joe Burgess
PEI School Lunch today is pulled pork on roasted potatoes
Good Luck to all Track and Field participants today at UPEI
Welcome to Kindergarten Evening tomorrow for our incoming K students, we are so excited to meet you all!
Instrumental Ensemble will meet this afternoon after school from 3:00-3:45 pm with Ms. Gallant
- Today is day 6
- Welcome to staff guests Brenda MacDonald, Allison Vandaele and Kristene Stoodley
- PEI School Lunch today is hamburgers or veggie burgers with potato wedges
- May 17 is the 20th Annual International Day Against Transphobia and Homophobia
- Track and Field athletes and volunteers from grade 7 & 8 should be prepared to leave the school by 8:30 tomorrow morning for Zone 4 Track and Field Meet at UPEI- ensure all consents are signed and at school today
- Today is day 5
- Welcome to staff guests Brenda M. and Martha M to our school today
- PEI School Lunch today is hummus and veggie or ham and cheese snack box
- Welcome to visitors Cory Deagle and Stephen Myers to our school today and thanks for the coffee!!!
- Grade 8 Travel Draw Wednesday..get your ticket bought for the last draw of the school year! Win $500
- Today is day 4
- Welcome to staff guests Nikki F. and Martha M. and all visitors to the school today
- PEI School Lunch today is pulled pork or cheese pizza
- Wellness Walk today is being done in support of Prevention of Family Violence
- Happy Birthday to Chase H in Kindergarten
- We are wearing purple today also in support of Violence Prevention
Today is May 12th, 2022 and it is day 3 in our cycle.
Visitors today include: Melissa MacRae in for Lisa Johnston, Jenn Drake is presenting the I’m Thumbody program to grade 3 students. The Breakfast Club of Canada will be here for a visit today as well.
Today is Track and Field Day, and it is set to go at 1:00pm!
Lunch today is Southwest Chicken Wraps!
Art Club will be today with Mr. Derek for grades 4-8!
Friday will be wear PURPLE day for Family Violence Prevention Week.
- Today is day 2
- IHT today for students in Grade 7 & 8
- Welcome to staff guest Jessica Byrne and Nikki Farrell and all visitors to the school
- We are so pleased to have the Thumbody program visit the students in Grades 2 and 3
- PEI School Lunch today is a bean or beef burrito bowl…Also the last full day to have your school lunch orders submitted for the current order window
- Julie Pellissier-Lush will be here to visit with some lucky students in grade 4/5/6 for humanities in the afternoon
- Covid Testing Kits going home tomorrow- Testing will continue until at least May 20th
- Today is day 1
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors to the school
- PEI School Lunch today is Roast Chicken Dinner or Veggie Meatballs
- Track and Field practices continue during recess and gym class. Excitement is building for the School Track and Field Day on May 12 and the Zone meet on May 19 at UPEI
- Instrumental Ensemble will meet today after school with Ms. Gallant 3-3:45pm
- Today is day 6
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors to our school today
- PEI School Lunch today is pasta with meat or tomato sauce
- Instrumental Ensemble meets tomorrow after school with Ms. Gallant
- Track and Field practice today at first recess with Mr. Maund
- School Track and Field Day is Thursday May 12 for all students