- 1 hour delay to the start of the day today due to poor weather and driving conditions. School starts at 10:00 today at Georgetown Elementary!
- Today is day 4
- Today is Winter Wellness Day- some of the winter wellness activities will be postponed to later in the week when we have some kinder weather
- Welcome to staff guest at our school today Trevor Clements
- PEI School Lunch today is a student favorite, pasta with meat sauce or pasta with tomato sauce
- Orders for next menu from March 7-18th is now open. Please note that March Break is from March 14-18
- Today is day 3
- Welcome to staff guests Trevor Clements and Troy MacKenzie
- PEI School Lunch today is BBQ chicken pizza or cheese pizza
- Welcome to the Wild Child Group to our school today, they will be leading some outdoor adventures for students from K-3
- Happy Friday
We are so pleased to welcome the Sierra Club Wild Child Group to Georgetown Elementary School tomorrow. The students will be enjoying some exciting outdoor adventures with Tamson.
The group will be visiting with elementary aged students in Grade Kindergarten and Grade 1 and then students in Grade 2 & 3. This will be a mainly outdoor presentation, so students are asked to dress appropriately and warmly for cold weather.
Welcome to staff guest Mr. Peter Llewellyn from Shoreline Designs- he will be working with 4/5/6 Humanities on an art project utilizing his jewelery making talents
PEI School Lunch today is Sweet and Sour Meatballs on rice
IHT today for the boys and girls in grade 7 and 8 @ 12:00
Covid 19 Test Kits available for take home for week of February 28- March 4th
Today is day 5
Welcome to staff guests Marcy Lesperance, Troy MacKenzie, Heather Parsons and OT, Shianna
Today for PEI School Lunch there is a Southwest chicken wrap or creamcheese veggie wrap
Dress as a teacher or school staff member today to wrap up Teacher Appreciation Week. Thanks to the home and school for all the treats for all the staff throughout the week. We were spoiled for sure!
Dress in Green or Blue is another option for students and staff who are excited about the upcoming 2023 PEI Canada Games
Thanks for supporting our students on their end of year adventures!
There will be three more Travel Draws in March, April and May…get in touch with your local grade 8 friends to get a ticket to win the big $500 prize!!!
- Wednesday Feb 16- Grade 8 Travel Draw
- Thursday Feb 17- Green and Blue Day
- Thursday Feb 17- Dress as a teacher or staff member from the school or your bus (teacher appreciation round up)
- Friday Feb 18- No Classes- Professional Development Day
- Monday Feb 21- No School- Islander Day
- Wednesday February 23- Pink Shirt Day
- Today is day 4
- Welcome to staff guests Mr. MacKenzie, Ms. Heather Parsons and Ms. Brittany Campbell
- PEI School Lunch is featuring a new item today: Beef or Bean Burrito, sounds delish, hope everyone tries this new lunch feature!
- PEI School Lunch is open for ordering for the next cycle of February 22- March 4- Ordering is open until tomorrow at 12:00 noon
- Welcome to new student Isaack S. in grade 2- We are so happy to have you join us!
- Tomorrow we will encourage staff and students to wear green and blue to support the upcoming PEI 2023 Canada Games!
Today is day 3
Drawing Club today for students in Grades 4-8 at lunch recess
Welcome to staff guests Trevor Clements, Troy MacKenzie, Heather Parsons and Nancy Cudmore
PEI School Lunch today is Roast Turkey Dinner or Veggie Meatballs with gravy and veggies
Snowshoe Club signup sheet is in Mr. Dereks room for after school Snowshoe Club- Dates TBD
Staff Appreciation this week- Many thanks to Home and School for providing treats and student projects this week!