- Today is day 1
- Welcome to all visitors to our school today
- PEI School Lunch today is Beef Burgers or Veggie Burgers with potato wedges
- Get your mascot submissions for Canada Games 2023 in! There are lots of great prizes and opportunities to be won
- We have some teachers sporting the new swag from our online Georgetown Elementary School Clothing Store- The 1/4 zip shirts look awesome! Check out the store for lots of cool Hornet clothing choices!
- Ordering for May 10- 21 is now open for PEI School Lunch Program. Orders need to be placed by Friday May 7 by 9 am
- Today is day 6
- Welcome to staff guests Matthew Schneider, Lyndie Webster and Jeana MacIsaac
- PEI school lunch today is Pulled Pork on Roasted Potatoes or Veggie Chili on roasted potatoes for a vegetarian option
- **Track and Field practice will be held on Thursdays until May 20, check out the brand new long jump pit we now have on school property thanks to Home and School Association. We will be having our first official practice after school today with Coach Maund from 3:10- 3:50 pm
- Today is Day 5
- Welcome to staff guest Nikki Farrell who is at our school today for Mr. Maund and Ms. Jordan this afternoon
- This is the last week to register for Three Rivers Minor Ball and Summer Soccer with Eastern Eagles Soccer.
- PEI School Lunch today is chicken fried rice or veggie fried rice
Calling all soccer players!
Registration is now open for this 2021 summer season.
Please register by Friday, April 30 to avoid late fees and so we can get accurate numbers to ensure we have enough teams made for everyone to play!
You can register at our new website https://www.easterneaglessoccerclub
Today is day 4
Welcome to staff guests in our school today- Marcy Lesperance, Martha MacLean and Tammy Quinn
PEI School lunch today is Ham and Cheese snack box or Hummus and Veggie snack box
- Congrats to all of our athletes who competed at singles and doubles badminton events over the past few weeks. Amazing job by all novice and bantam players representing our school. Go Hornets!
Three Rivers Minor Ball Registration Now Open
Three Rivers Minor Ball is set to begin the 2021 season. You are requested to register online at http://ThreeRiversBall.rampregistrations.com
Registration fees for the 2021 season will be:
T-Ball – $50.00
Rally Cap – $125.00
9U, 11U, 13U, 15U – $175.00
18U, 22U – $250.00
These fees all include the Umpire Fees for the season as well.
Please note – There will not be a Family Rate for the 2021 season
E-Transfers Can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the password something we will know or email us the password separately. We would prefer to not handle cash or cheques. Receipts will be provided.
Practices and tryouts are scheduled to begin in early May, or as soon as the fields are available. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more information. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/310306715811579)
- Today is day 3
- Welcome to staff guests Nikki Farrell, Michelle Gregory and Marcy Lesperance to GES
- Intramural Dodgeball semi finals today at lunch recess- The Aces vs the Salty Cobras
Today is day 2
IHT for students in grade 7 and 8 today at Montague Intermediate- Home Economics, Technology and Industrial Arts. Have fun and learn lots!
Home and School Meeting on Sunday April 25 starting at 6 pm. H & S meeting will be held at Kings Playhouse. Lots to discuss, everyone welcome, ideas on how to spend the money raised from the very successful Online Home and School Auction held in March will be the main topic. We hope to see lots of new and returning faces!
Welcome to staff guests and visitors Perri Wight, Julie MOrrision and Matthew Schneider at our school today
Wellness Walk at the end of the day, we are hoping the snow stops and the sun comes out for us!
- Today is day1
- Welcome to staff guests in our school today Lisa Baker Jackson and Shaniya Butler Ferguson
- Track and Field will be starting next week as our students are still competing in badminton finals – good luck to Layla and Jayda who will be competing in bantam badminton doubles
- Happy Earth Day everyone!