- Today is Day 3
- Welcome to all visitors and guests in the school today including Constable Weatherbie, Brody Noonan and Julie Morrison
- Winter Wellness Day is today, some extra time will be spent doing some indoor and outdoor activities that promote wellness and physical activity in the winter and some SWAG will even be given out!
- PEI School Lunch today will be Beef Burgers or Veggie Burgers served with potato wedges
- Badminton after school will be starting on Thursday February 4- Students in Grades 6-7-8 are encouraged to join. Practice and games will be from 3:15-4:00 at Georgetown School Gym with Mr. Maund
- Welcome to all guests and visitors to our school today including Deanna LeBreach and Rita Collins
- Thanks and welcome to Brandon Wilkinson, our newest breakfast club volunteer at the school.
- Thanks to Ms, Krystal and her student helpers who prepared the french toast sticks for Breakfast Club this morning
- Badminton is starting up after school on Thursdays starting next week. This is open to all students in Grades 6, 7 and 8. Please see Mr. Maund today after first recess to let him know you are interested
- IHT for students in Grade 7 and 8 today at Montague Intermediate
- Tomorrow we will be celebrating Winter Wellness Day at Georgetown School, some extra play time for all the students to get active
Mr. Maund is starting some extra curricular badminton next week.
Thursdays after school 3:15pm – 4:00 pm.
Start date is Thursday February 4th and finish date is Thursday March 11th, the Thursday before March Break.
It is open to students in grades 6-8, both girls and boys are welcome.
Consent forms will be sent with those who are interested in participating in this after school activity.
- Today is Day 1
- Welcome to all visitors to our school today
- Family Literacy Day is today
- Pajama Day to celebrate Literacy Day
- PEI School Lunch is offering Roast Turkey Dinner with mashed potatoes and carrots or Tofu Meatballs with mashed potatoes and carrots
- Welcome to Jacob Smith, he will be here introducing students to Disc Golf through GoEast! PEI with Mr. Maund
- Today is Day 6
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors to the school today including Julie Morrision from the SWT, Rose Cooper, Rita Collins and Jacob from GoPlay!
- Happy Birthday to Mischa Z. in grade 4!
- PEI School Lunch is open for ordering again for the February 1-12. Create an account and pay what you can format to buy. So many great new menu items to check out and the students are enjoying!
- Today on the menu for PEI School Lunch is Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry
- Happy Birthday to Alan D. in grade 3!
- Mr. Maund and Jacob Smith are teaching all students about Disc Golf this morning at G.E.S.
How can I sign up for the program?
Step 1: Sign up for the program at peischoolfood.ca
Step 2: You will receive an email with a username and password
Step 3: Log in at peischoolfood.ca and order meals for two weeks at a time. You must complete your order the Friday before each new cycle.
- Today is day 5
- Welcome to all visitors and guests to the school today including Ms. Rosie Le and Mr. Joe Burgess
- Thanks to all who supported the food drive and bake sale, the new total for monies raised that will be going towards the Montague Food Bank is $225.00, and many food donations.
- Winter Wellness Day will be happening on Friday January 29. A mandatory 20 minutes of physical activity that we will have so much fun with. Something for everyone with indoor and outdoor activities happening in the afternoon!
- Wednesday January 27 is Family Literacy Day
- Today is day 4
- School Skate today after lunch
- Thanks to all who purchased items from our bake sale yesterday. The students in 4/5/6/ raised $130. Delicious left over items will be available again today at sale prices for anyone interested in a sweet snack at break time.
- Food bank donations still accepted today to support the Food Drive.
- PEI School Lunch today will be Beef Burgers or veggie burgers with potato wedges
- Welcome to our newest breakfast club volunteer, Brandon Wilkinson! We are so happy to have you join our school family!
Today is day 3
Welcome to staff guests Marcy Lesperance, rita collings and Lisa Baker Jackson as well as all visitors to our school today
PEI School Lunch is offering Pulled Pork on top of roasted Potatoes or Veggie Chili on top of potatoes..yumm!
Bake Sale is today- many delicious sweets prepared by the Grade 4/5/6 students to raise money for the local food bank