- Today is day 4
- School Skate today after lunch
- Thanks to all who purchased items from our bake sale yesterday. The students in 4/5/6/ raised $130. Delicious left over items will be available again today at sale prices for anyone interested in a sweet snack at break time.
- Food bank donations still accepted today to support the Food Drive.
- PEI School Lunch today will be Beef Burgers or veggie burgers with potato wedges
- Welcome to our newest breakfast club volunteer, Brandon Wilkinson! We are so happy to have you join our school family!
Today is day 3
Welcome to staff guests Marcy Lesperance, rita collings and Lisa Baker Jackson as well as all visitors to our school today
PEI School Lunch is offering Pulled Pork on top of roasted Potatoes or Veggie Chili on top of potatoes..yumm!
Bake Sale is today- many delicious sweets prepared by the Grade 4/5/6 students to raise money for the local food bank
- Today is Day 2
- IHT for students in Grade 7 and Grade 8 today at Montague Intermediate for tech, woodworking or home economics!
- Welcome to all visitors and guests in our school today
- PEI School Lunch Program is offering Chicken Fried Rice or Tofu Fried Rice.
- We are still accepting donations on behalf of the Kindness and Caring Initiative going on in Grade 4/5/6. They are collecting food donations to give to the food bank!
- Bake Sale on Thursday to raise money to go towards the food bank. All bake sale items will be $1. and they will be set up in each cohort
- Today is Day 1
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors in our school today
- PEI school Lunch today is Hummus and Veggie Snack Box or Ham and Cheese Snack Box
- Happy 12th Birthday to Keegan K. in Grade 6!!!
- Huge thanks to Velma Pinsonnault- she made another donation of beautiful double layer, knit hats for our students in every color you could imagine. Such perfect timing as the cold weather seems to have finally arrived!
- Bake Sale organized by Grade 4/5/6 on Thursday January 21
- Food Bank donations still be accepted to support the Kindness Project by 4/5/6
- Ms Krystal is preparing French Toast Sticks for tomorrows breakfast, let your teacher know if this is something you would like to order!
Today is Day 6 in the cycle
PEI Lunch Program is offering Mac n’ Cheese or Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Welcome to staff guests Tammy Quinn, mathew schneider and all visitors to the school today
We will be welcoming our Fish Friends back at the school once again this year. The fish tank in the lobby is being prepared for the delivery of salmon eggs. An exciting time at the school that helps us learn all year long
- Today is Day 4
- Welcome to staff guests Lisa Baker-Jackson, Julie Morrison, Norbert Carpenter and Mathew Schneider
- Consent for Skate at Three Rivers Sportsplex happening January 22 due back ASAP
- PEI School Lunch today will be Beef or Veggie Chili with a roll, breakfast club is offering blueberry and banana smoothies
Today is day 3
Jersey Day today!
Welcome to Denise McGillivray who will join us in the afternoons as a tutor
PEI School Lunch today is Roast Turkey with mashed potatoes or tofu meatballs
The ordering window for the next 2 weeks PEI School Lunch menu is currently open. Lots of great feedback from the new items and lots to choose from, check it out!
- Today is Day 2
- Grade 7 and 8 students will be attending IHT today
- Happy Birthday to our newest team member at GES, our day cleaner Ms. Martha MacLean-Happy 49th Birthday
- Tomorrow will be Jersey Day at Georgetown Elementary School- Any type of jersey by staff and students is welcome to celebrate the NHL restarting
- PEI School Lunch today will be Sweet and Sour Chicken
- The ordering window is now open for January 18-29- Check out the new and returning menu items of the PEI School Lunch Program