- Welcome to staff guests and visitors to the school today including Constable David Weatherbie and Mr. Mark Campbell
- Writing wall submission today by Nate M. in Kindergarten- excellent work Nate, keep up the hard work
- Long weekend for students coming up, please take home all “science projects” as Parent Teacher Interviews will be held in classrooms
- Parent Teacher Interview schedules have gone home, changes can be made through the office 902-652-8970
- Kindergarten Registration Week continues. Forms can be sent home with a sibling or filled out in office for 2021/2022 new kindergarten students
- Today is Day 4
- PEI School Lunch today is Sheppard’s Pie
- Check your scheduled Parent Teacher Conference time that was sent home, any changes can be made through the office if needed- 902-652-8970
- Report cards going home for students in 4-8 on Wednesday. K-3 will be available at Parent Teacher Conferences
Welcome to staff guest Mr. Mathew Schneider
Parent Teacher Interviews on Thursday and Friday this week. Check student backpacks for schedule of interview times that were sent home
PEI Healthy school lunch today, butter chicken
MADD Canada to visit Thursday to speak to Gr. 7 and Gr. 8
Constable Weatherbie to visit Georgetown Elementary School to give student presentations on Wednesday
Milk available for sale by e transfer or through the office
Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during
the week of November 16-20, 2020.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2021, in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office at (902) 368-6990 or Summerside Office at (902) 888-8400 or Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring a piece of Government issued ID verifying proof of child’s age.
- Birth Certificate
- PEI Health Card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as a current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the spring of 2021.
Please keep in mind that:
- Parents are reminded to wear a mask at the school when registering their child.
- Only one parent should visit the school to complete the registration.
- Parents will have to sign in upon arrival.
- Parents should only visit the school if feeling well and are not required to self-isolate.
- Please refer to the school website for additional information around visiting schools.
For the Early French Immersion Program registration, please refer to the following:
Montague Family (Belfast, Cardigan, Georgetown, Montague Consolidated, Southern Kings, and Vernon River) contact Montague Consolidated.
- Today is day 2
- IHT for Grade 7 and 8 today
- Laying of Remembrance Day wreath today at the Georgetown Community Gardens
- Long weekend coming up for students, please remember to take home all food and personal items including water bottles
- Great time to ensure water bottles and student masks are washed over this long weekend
- Welcome to staff guest Ms. Drake today at Georgetown School
- Special Guest Lt. Col Chris Hutt of the Canadian Armed Forces will be visiting all classes this morning to speak about his experiences
- Today is Day 1
- Georgetown School Remembrance Day Assembly today at 1:15pm
- Spaghetti for PEI hot lunch program today
- Last week for submissions for Legion Poster and Essay contest
- Milk and Chocolate Milk available for sale through homeroom teachers and the office
- Special Guest Lt. Col. Chris Hutt to speak to all grades tomorrow about his service in the Canadian Armed Forces
- Today is Day 6
- Welcome to staff guests Ms. Lisa Baker-Jackson and Mr. Brody Noonan
- Photo retakes happening today as well as Grade 8 Graduation Photos
- Remembrance Entry Forms required with all entries for Legion Poster and Essay Contest for Monday November 9, check backpacks this evening for forms that need to be signed for contest participation
- Happy Friday!
- Today is day 4
- Welcome to staff guest Ms. Baker-Jackson
- Pulled Pork on Baked Potatoes for PEI School Lunch today
- Milk and Chocolate milk orders for tokens accepted anytime in office- e-transfer of funds available option
- Pajama Day tomorrow, November 5th
- Bus evacuation drill happening this morning
- Newest addition to the Writers Wall today, a wonderful piece of work by Mallory G. in grade 3