Parents are asked to register their children for Kindergarten prior to or during
the week of November 16-20, 2020.
- Children must be 5 years old by December 31, 2021, in order to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Parents are asked to register their child at his/her local elementary school during school hours. If you are unsure of your school zone, please call the Stratford Office at (902) 368-6990 or Summerside Office at (902) 888-8400 or Toll Free 1-800-280-7965.
- A registration form will be completed at the time of registration.
- Parents are reminded to bring a piece of Government issued ID verifying proof of child’s age.
- Birth Certificate
- PEI Health Card
- Verification of home address must also be provided, such as a current utility bill.
- Welcome to Kindergarten sessions for incoming students and their parents will be held at schools in the spring of 2021.
Please keep in mind that:
- Parents are reminded to wear a mask at the school when registering their child.
- Only one parent should visit the school to complete the registration.
- Parents will have to sign in upon arrival.
- Parents should only visit the school if feeling well and are not required to self-isolate.
- Please refer to the school website for additional information around visiting schools.
For the Early French Immersion Program registration, please refer to the following:
Montague Family (Belfast, Cardigan, Georgetown, Montague Consolidated, Southern Kings, and Vernon River) contact Montague Consolidated.