- Today is day 5
- Welcome to Ms. Treena Hann, a visitor to our school today
- A month of Winter Spirit will begin tomorrow, check back for a full list of all the ways we will be celebrating winter 2020 for each school day in December
- Strawberry banana smoothie day tomorrow- breakfast orders in to homeroom teachers please
- New masking policy in effect. All visitors must keep masked at all times when visiting the school. Masks are available inside front door for visitors at the sign in desk
Indigo Fundraiser for Georgetown Elementary School will look a little different this year. We are raising funds for the school library again this year by sharing a link specifically for the school.
All sales made through the link shared will give back to the school at 5%.
All sales of INDIGO gift-cards made through the online link will give back to the school at the rate of 20%.
Happy Shopping, thanks for supporting our little library!
- Today is day 4
- Welcome to staff guests, Ms. Grace Campbell, Ms. Marcy Lesperance and Ms. Lisa Baker-Jackson
- Photo orders due back from retakes or Graduation photo session- Due Friday December 4
- Check out the latest and greatest fundraiser at Georgetown Elementary School- Chili Love! Beef donations by Walsh Farms, Chili take out from Kings Playhouse on Wednesday December 9 from 3:30-6:30 pm. All proceeds going to support the students.
- Happy Birthday Landon H. in grade 4. Have a great birthday weekend!
- Today is Day 3
- Welcome to new relief employee Ms. Philippa Bradley
- Hot lunch program today is offering chicken pot pie
- Breakfast Club today included fresh fruit salad
- Long weekend this week, students are reminded to clean out desks prior to Thursday
- Today is day 2
- Grade 7 & 8 students heading to IHT at Montage Intermediate
- Welcome to staff guests in our school: Mr. Mathew Schneider, Ms. Philippa Bradley, Ms. Tammy Quinn and Ms. Rita Collins
- Thanks to Jeanna K. for helping with breakfast club this morning, the kids love their bagels
- PEI Healthy School Lunch today is fish chowder or a pita, hummus and veggie box
- Students are busy creating Cards for Seniors for the upcoming festive season
- Photo retake orders and Grade 8 Grad photo orders due in to office by December 1st
- Today is day 1
- Egg, bacon and cheddar breakfast quiche for Breakfast Program today
- Welcome to Ms. Tammy Quinn and all staff guests and visitors to our school today
- PEI School lunch today is Spaghetti in Meat Sauce or Veggie Sauce
- 4 day week again this week, No School Friday November 27 for Joint Staff Professional Development Day
- Parent Teacher Conferences today 9-12
- No Classes today
- Happy Birthday to Rhys J. Have a great birthday weekend.
- Monday November 23 will be a day 1
- Grade 8 student Jamie and grade 3 student Cameron are helping as volunteers for Aspire PEI. If you have any old Christmas lights you are looking to part with, please bring them to the school. The lights will be used for a night walk around Ben’s Lake on December 5th. Donations can be dropped off all next week. Thank you for your support.
- Today is Day 6
- Welcome to M.A.D.D. Canada today – presenting to our Grade 7/ 8 students
- Welcome to guests in our school today- Ms. Lisa Baker-Jackson, Ms. Denise McGillivray and Mr. Joe Burgess
- Parent Teacher Interviews this evening and tomorrow- Call the office to make changes if necessary. 1 parent per interview. Interviews will be taking place in classrooms
- Kindergarten Registration Week November 16-20