Welcome to visitors and guests to our school today
Today is Day 5
Student Well-being Team presentation to students in grade 4-6
Chicken Pot Pie for PEI Healthy School Lunch Program
This Friday afternoon we will be celebrating Halloween. There are some changes that we need to make to the afternoon and we have included a list of do’s here.
The activities only take place in the afternoon, the morning is still in class learning.
- Students are permitted to wear a costume that goes over the clothing he or she wears to school. We do not have the bathroom capacity for all students to be changing at one time.
- Students are permitted to wear face make up but not a costume mask. They will still need to wear a non-medical mask throughout the afternoon.
- Students are asked NOT to take any accessories for their costumes. We are not responsible for lost, forgotten, or broken costume pieces.
- Students will be doing activities in their classroom Friday afternoon and not as a whole school in the gym.
- If you wish to take in a treat you must take one for each student in the class. The treat must be individually packaged and not something that would need to be shared with the whole class (for example, a cake).
Thank you for your participation in this activity. If you have concerns or questions please contact the school.
- Today is Day 4
- Welcome to staff guests, Mr. Chris Friesen, Ms. Linda Keel-Hale and Ms. Christina MacLean-Gallant
- Fish chowder or Hummus, pita and veggie box for PEI School Lunch Program today
- Bacon and cheddar omelette with toast for breakfast club offerings this morning, tomorrow will be cold cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios) and bananas
- Today is Day3
- Welcome to staff guests in our school today, Ms. Tracy Powers & Ms. Linda Keel-Hale and the Student Well-being Team
- Welcome to special visitor to our school, author, Julie Pellisier-Lush
- Breakfast Club Program has gotten a little closer to back to normal. Fresh fruit and hot items like bagels, pancakes and omelettes are now being offered to students in the mornings starting at 8:40-8:55am. Students orders will be taken the previous day and the items will be available in their classrooms for this nutritious breakfast
- Hot lunch program today is spaghetti with veggie sauce or meat sauce
- Today is Day 2
- IHT today for grade 7 and grade 8 at Montague Intermediate
- Wellness Walk today at 2:30 for all students
- Special guest to school Monday is Julie Pellissier-Lush
- HPV vaccinations for Grade 6 students Monday October 26
- Last Morning to order for PEI School Lunch Program is today- Ordering open for October 26- November 6
- Lunch feature today is a Mexican Taco Bowl
- Today is Day 1 in the school cycle
- Welcome to staff guests and visitors to our school today including Mr. Joe Burgess
- Milk and Chocolate milk tokens can be ordered anytime through the teachers, office or via e-transfer. 0.80 for chocolate or 0.50 for white milk- order as many as you would like to always have available!!!
Ordering is now open for the weeks of October 26- November 6 for PEI Students Healthy Lunch Program. Lots of choices for students each day of the week and flexible pricing for parents. Check it out: https://www.peischoolfood.ca/
The Pay What You Can Program offers families 3 options:
1) You can pay the full amount of your child’s lunch
2) You can pay an amount that you can afford to pay at that time
3) You can order lunch for your child if you are unable to pay at all.