- Today is Day 4
- Welcome to our newest staff member Ms. Pam Clements
- Hot Lunch today is Butter Chicken- ordering for the next two week period from Sept 28- Oct 9 is open starting today
- Welcome to staff guests Ms. Drake and Ms. Lesperance
- HPV boosters for present Grade 7 students is today after lunch
There are some changes to the morning bus pick up schedule to allow children to arrive on time .
All students who are affected and on the bus route will have a memo sent home today with the bus details and exact information about what time they will be picked up starting tomorrow September 18.
If any questions remain, call the school at 902-652-8970
- Welcome to our staff guests today: Mr. VanOwuerkerk and Ms. Bradley
- IHT for students in grade 7 and 8 today
- Hot lunch program is offering a Greek Pasta Salad today
- New milk token order forms will be sent home with students today or tomorrow for those who wish to place an order on Monday for chocolate or white milk.
- After school sports is starting up with Mr. Maund- Soccer practices will run on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:15-4:00. Practice is on the back field and is open to students in Grades 6, 7 and 8. More info about games to follow.
- Hot lunch offerings today include Chicken Pot Pie, Greek Salad and Veggie Pot Pie. Milk and Chocolate milk are also available.
- Welcome to staff guests Ms. H. Drake and Ms. P. Bradley
- Welcome to staff guests in our school today: Ms. M. Lesperance and Ms. D. Doucette
- Milk tickets are working out very well, e-transfer your payment or send money and order form on Monday. White milk .50 and Chocolate milk .80
- Hot lunch Program will need codes to specify homerooms before ordering or to register! They are listed here: Kindergarten and Grade 1- 1Z, Grade 2 and Grade 3- 3Z, Grades 4/5/6- 6Z and Grade 7/8- 8Z
- We have had a successful and exciting first week back to school, have a great weekend!
Welcome to Georgetown School staff guests: Ms. M. Lesperance, Ms. D. Doucette and Ms. P. Bradley, as well as all visitors to the school today
Student forms are due back as soon as possible to update records
Milk Orders are accepted anytime by e-transfer or with order form and cash to homeroom teachers. White and chocolate milk will be available starting Monday September 14. Chocolate .80 and White .50. Milk tokens ordered will be sent home with students
The checklist to refer to list of possible symptoms before leaving for school each day
Check it out!
Please see here for registering or using the Bus Planner for 2020-2021-