- Students are being treated to a field trip to Charlottetown. K-3 are visiting the Confederation Center of the Arts and are participating in an art project while there
- 4/5/6 students are attending the premier showing of the Alzheimer’s commercial that they had a hand in creating with the Alzheimer Society of PEI. Watch Compass this evening for some clips of their day.
- Grade 7/8 students are fine tuning their golf skills at All About Golf this morning and then will meet up with all the students to see a movie at Empire Theaters- Dolittle
- Go Play will run after school for students in Grades 5-8
- Check back later for a link to the whole commercial that the students and Mrs. O’Hanley had a huge part in creating over the past two years.
- Welcome to CBC news and Nancy Russell here today doing some video journalism to add to the Alzheimer’s project that grade 4/5/6 have been involved with.
- Welcome to staff guests M.A.D.D. Canada representative and Ms. Gallant to our school today
- Consent forms for field trip to movie Dolittle tomorrow should be returned by today
- Cooking Together starts today, students will be treated to a lunch of corn chowder and biscuits. This meal will be prepared by grade 7/8 students under the supervision of Bobbi Jo MacLean
Check here for all the latest at Georgetown School…
- Consent forms for students to attend field trip to see the movie “Dolittle” and for Grade 4/5/6 to view their part of an Alzheimer video the had a hand in producing with for the Alzheimer Society of PEI
- Go Play for students in Grades 1-4 today after school
- It will be an indoor recess for students with the below -20 degree forecast
- Grade 8 Travel Tickets are available for sale from your friendly Grade 8 students. Draw will be next week for the $500 prize
- Welcome back to school after a wintery weekend and a 1 hr delay
- Cooking Together will be back at Georgetown School starting this week. Welcome to Amil Zavo, Sarah Jane Clory and Bobbi Jo MacLean who will be teaching our students in Grades 7/8 some cooking skills and feeding lunch and snacks to our students on occasion.
- Happy Birthday wishes going out to Keegan K. in Grade 5, who celebrated his birthday yesterday!
- Get your grade 8 travel tickets from any of our Grade 8 students for the upcoming $500 draw next week. Ethan P, Keliee S, Rayo C, Connor G and Sierra C. would love to sell you a ticket!! Good Luck ticket buyers!
- Consent forms for field trip to movies planned for Thursday are due back ASAP
- Welcome to visitors and staff guests at our school today: Ms Quinn and Ms Baker-Jackson
- Plans are being finalized for a redo of the field trip that was cut short. On Thursday January 23 students will be bused to Charlottetown for a movie, pizza and some other activities
- Go Play for students in grades 5-8 is tomorrow from 3:10-4:10 pm
- Have a wonderful Wednesday!
WHO: Any parent or family member of our students
WHAT: Volunteer for 1 hr/ week (11:40-12:40) preparing and delivering hotdog or grill cheese hot lunches for students
WHEN: Friday (January 10, 17, 31)
WHERE: Georgetown School
Please call 902-652-8970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping keep our students happy. focused and fed!