- Field trip to Storybook Adventure Farm is postponed until tomorrow June 26
- Breakfast Club is over for the year, please plan accordingly
- Volunteer Tea today @ 11:00
- Grade 8 Closing Tuesday June 26 @ 5 p.m.
- Last day of classes for students June 27
- Report cards/ Learning reports going home Wednesday June 27
- Awards ceremony Wednesday June 27 @ 1 p.m. for grades K-7 in gymnasium
There will be no breakfast club offered June 25- June 27.
- Today is Day 3
- Please make staff guests Mr. Claude Matheson and Ms. Natasha welcome at our school
- Today we played the National Anthem sang in the language of the Mi’kmaq in reconciliation and respect to the indigenous people of our country. It was a version sang by the Mt. Stewart Consolidated School Choir for National Indigenous Peoples Day
- 60th anniversary celebration plans for GES continue today as students prepare presentations for assembly that will be held tomorrow morning
- Bbq and field games for students tomorrow, please be sure to have sunsceen and comfortable outdoor clothing as the students will be outdoors for the afternoon
The library is closed for checking out of books, please return any books you have checked out as soon as possible to Ms. Mair. The Grade 1/2/3’s have numerous outstanding checked out books. Please check backpacks for notices regarding which books are required back to the Georgetown School’s library this week.
Darlene Bradley and Pam Martin are the winners of the Grade 8 Travel Fundraising Baskets. Congratulations, enjoy all the fine things the kiddos had specially donated from tons of local Georgetown businesses:
- Maroon Pig
- Shoreline Design
- Georgetown Restaurant and Inn
- Daryls Store
- Eden’s Gate
- Lea Beaton- Avon Representative
- Kerri Jenkins-O’Brien- Arbonne Representative
- Lawton’s Drug- Montague
- Fair Isle Ford, Montague
The Breakfast Club is in its final week. Many thanks to all of the volunteers who gave their time and efforts over the school year, showing up religiously to help give the students a great start to their day!
Breakfast Club will not be running after Friday June 22- Please be advised that the school will not have supervision until 8:50 a.m. starting June 25 during the final short week of school.