- Today is Day 5
- Easter Seals Tour is traveling to schools in Eastern PEI
- Easter Seals Wrap-Up day is tomorrow with Brayden and his bus travelling to Montague area schools with final stop here at Georgetown Elementary at 1:30 p.m.
- No guitar club today
- Home and School April Monthly meeting will not be Monday April 30th- check back for update on time and place
- EYE – Early Years Evaluations will take place tomorrow for incoming Kindergarten students from Georgetown.
- David Trimble will return to finish art project for main lobby on Friday April 27th
Congratulations going out to our special Hornet for the week of April 20th. Faith C. in Ms. Scully’s grade 2 class. Great job on being a caring and conscientious student.
Extra congratulations going out to Bryce K. in Mr. Powers class, Landon H. and Jace M. in Ms. Scully’s class. They won Hornet Pick of the Month for March and have worked all year being helpful and great role models to their classes. Great job boys!
Congratulations going out to Babe Gotell of Georgetown, the most recent winner of the Grade 8 travel draw. Babe won a $500 prize with her $5.00 ticket sold to her by Hannah and Hayden S.
The last draw for Grade 8 Travel fundraising will be May 18th. Get your tickets at the school or from one of our Grade 8 students attending the Halifax trip in June.
Dear Friends of Georgetown,
This years Easter Seals Ambassador is Brayden White, a grade seven student at Georgetown Elementary School. Brayden’s love for people, his genuine caring and passion for others, his charismatic personality, to mention a few of his wonderful traits, has made him a great Ambassador as one cannot help but be inspired and uplifted when is his presence.
We are organizing an finale for Brayden when the Ambassador Tour will be wrapping up at Georgetown Elementary School on April 25, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. We would be honored and pleased if you could attend this event with us and share in our pride and joy we have for this young man and all that he has accomplished.
Please join us for cake, refreshments and live entertainment after cheque presentations and speeches from Ambassador Brayden, dignitaries and special guests.
Georgetown Elementary School Staff and Home and School
- Artist, David Trimble will be with the students from grades 4-8 planning and starting an art installation in the main lobby
- Bake Sale today by Student Council for Easter Seals fundraising week
- French Club Monday April 23 from 3:15-4:00
- Easter Seals will be touring Western PEI today
- Happy Birthday to Bryce M. in Kindergarten
- Grade 8 Travel Draw of $500 today
- Hornet Pick of the Week today
- EYE rescheduled for April 25th for incoming Kindergarten students
- Today is Day 2
- IHT for Grade 7 and 8’s today at MIS
- Happy Birthday to Ms. Dalziel our Kindergarten teacher
- “Wear Black Day” in support of Easter Seals and Brayden’s favorite color
- Tomorrow is “Bake Sale Day” with money raised going towards Easter Seals
- Artist, David Trimble will visit tomorrow to start work on art installation in main entrance of school
- Middle School Dance at Montague Intermediate this evening for Grade 7 & 8’s – Mr. Power chaperoning and admission is $4 + food bank item
- Grade 8 Travel draw tomorrow, $500 prize draw to the lucky winner.