Please take the time to do a Parent Survey and have your ideas heard.
A few weeks ago, parents received an invitation to complete the OurSCHOOL survey. Attached to the invitation was a link that can be used to access the survey. These surveys are anonymous and provide an opportunity for parents to give their input on the school, their child’s learning, and identify areas for improvement.
Please find the time to complete this survey as it will guide us in future planning for the school. We would appreciate your feedback. The survey should take 10-20 minutes to complete.
The survey has been extended to allow for 1 more week of access. Thank You!
Come out and learn about PEI’s native amphibians. Hear their calls, learn their lifestyles and get a chance to find them. May 11 from 8-10 p.m. starting at Access PEI in Montague.
Please check out the online Parent Bulletin-
- Today is Day 2
- Grade 7 and 8 will be attending IHT at Montague Intermediate School today
- Steven Myers’ member statement included a letter written by Layla Jenkins-O’Brien in Grade 5- Great Job Layla!
- Hornet Pick of the Week for April 27th
- No classes for students next Friday, May 4th
- Art installation with David Trimble will be completed today with the help of all students
- Welcome to staff guests David Trimble, Marie McGaugh and Nikki Jenkins
The following is a schedule for classes and how the day will be divided up to spend time working on Art Installation with Artist, David Trimble. Grades 4-8 had started the project on Monday, all grades will work to bring the project to completion on Friday April 27th. Stay tuned for pictures.
9:10- 9:40 – Kindergarten
9:40 -10:20 – Grades 1/2
10:20-11:10 – Grades 7/8
11:10-12:10 – Grades 3/4
12:55 – 1:55- Grades 5/6
1:55-3:10 – Grades 7/8
- Today is Day 1
- Art project with David Trimble will continue tomorrow for all classes
- No Drama Club today
- Welcome staff guests Mark Campbell and Laurie Bell
- Consents in to Ms. Kiley from 1/2/3 students for c.a.r.e program
- New 2018-2019 school calendar available for viewing here and PSB website md_2018-02_school_calendar_2018-2019