We would like all parents to go online and book your child(ren)’s time(s). You will need to create an account so you can login and book your appointment.
Parent/Teacher conferences are scheduled for November 19-20 . There are also times available to meet with some teachers during the week to help accommodate all parents.
Here is the link with all the information you need to register and book your interview time.
Here also is the link to the School Appointments website
Due to Covid we have the following rules to follow:
– All staff and parents are required to wear non-medical masks, except when seated a minimum of 6-feet apart during the interview.
– Hand sanitizer should be provided and its use promoted at entrances, exits and other common areas throughout the school.
– For in-person interviews, only one parent/guardian per child should be in attendance.
– No students or other children should be in attendance.
– If a parent/guardian is not able to attend in-person alternative arrangements should be made.
– Parents should be asked to limit their time at the school to the interviews in order to minimize the number of people in the school at a given time. Our interviews are 15 min within a 20 Min block of time to allow for the teacher to sanitize. Please be on time for your interview and wait for the teacher to call you in.
– Student-led conferences should not be held at this time.
– Parents should be made aware of the layout and flow measures, so they are comfortable with where to go for the interviews.
– Parents are not required to sign in at the entrance but are expected to sign in with every teacher they meet.
-Expectation is to maintain physical distancing between parents from different households and between parents and teachers.